Frozen and chosen and feeling stuck

  • Thread starter Thread starter NorrinRadd
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NorrinRadd

Guest
I haven't worked in over 2 years. I still have nightmares regarding work. It's not that I was a soldier, or some other job that messed with my head. My head was messed up way before that. It's hard to even explain myself. I don't like leaving the house. I feel like a deadbeat husband because I'm not really contributing to my family's needs. I try to encourage others here on CC. I don't know what God wants me to do. I've tried applying for various jobs but have been unsuccessful. Actually the thought of working again makes me feel sick. I feel wrung out, spent, no fuel in the tank, rusted out and in a heap. I've made it further then I thought I would though. I just don't know what God expects of me. I know I am His chosen, but in life I feel frozen, stuck, directionless, nothing on the radar except lethargy caused by the meds I'm on. But without those meds I'm a raging lunatic. I need the meds and they are heaven sent. No, I am not interested in naturopathic remedies. There's no scientific body of evidence stating their efficacy. I will end this vent by saying I am sure of my salvation and know of Whom I am loved. But we all know this short life is not void of testing, trials and tribulation.
 
NorrinRad my Brother, thank You for sharing your heart in
this post. My Heart goes out to you so much my brother,
more than you know! But first before I share why, I would
like from the bottom of my heart to honor you and thank you
for surviving and for fighting for my Freedom, that we could
be here to share our hearts on this sight today!

So Thank You so much for your Sacrifice for us!

Back to sharing and understanding your burden,
4 years ago I became sick and could not work either,
and pretty much have been bed ridden for four years!
I lost my own business, my home, my health, my marriage
and my wonderful church and Friends, as I had to leave to another state to live and be taken care of by my parents!

But like job, I have lost everything but my Faith and Salvation!
But now back to You my Precious brother, I know our God is
our provider, healer, and a Miracle working God! And that's
what I will start praying and believing for you my brother!

Lord, I just pray for my brother now, that you will strengthen
him with the power of your might, and that by your Spirit you
will just now flood his heart and soul with your Amazing Peace!
May miracles and your Blessing start flowing in his behalf every day, and that theses new doors will open for work, and
before they open, I pray for a complete healing of his body in every way! And Father I pray that if there might be a spirit of
depression on him from the great trials that he has come through, I command to leave him in the name of Jesus Christ!

Amen Brother, I believe Miracles are on their way for you!
In honor of your service and as a song that applies the Soldiers
of the Cross, I would like to dedicate this song that I sang and
recorded and made a movie of for you. Its only five minutes long and it called,
Wounded Soldier!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIR-kE2MXzY&spfreload=10

I pray that it was blessing to you, and will keep praying for you
as we wait, Trust, and thank God for these Miracles that are coming for you! Lord Bless You Brother, bro Derek
 
NorrinRadd, do you live near a Dollar Tree? I suggest you buy several 2-for-a-dollar encouragement cards. Add your own words/art, then mail the cards from your house, or just take them to the intended recipients. Before you send or deliver, pray. You may want to ask the other person how might be praying for him or her. Involve your wife in the process.