Frustrated

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Wkjmj

Feb 12, 2018
Please pray for Jack to feel better. He has been feeling unwell for over a month now and I'm so tired of worrying and praying . I'm tired and want him to be be his usual bouncy self. To top it off he has pulled his tendons around his hips and needs to be well for this weekend. He is trialling for a national team. I know God can heal or help him and believed that he will. So please pray for instant healing please...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If he's been feeling unwell for an entire MONTH, then he needs to see a doctor. And if he has pulled tendons, there's no way that he'll be able to play this weekend..

Luke 1:37

Wkjmj

Feb 12, 2018
He has seen lots of doctors and it seems to be Gilbert syndrome. They say no symptoms though?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hmmm. I've never heard of Gilbert's syndrome. But anyway, if he's injured already, then playing ball or whatever, will only make those injuries worse..

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please heal and bless Jack. Lord bless this prayer, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

J

JB2018

Healing shall be Jack's portion.

Wkjmj

Feb 12, 2018
We have just learnt that he has post concussion syndrome from a knock to his head 2 months ago. It wasn't knocked pout but had had a headache and been very tiredever since. It is not dangerous just very frustrating for him as he gets tired and can't think properly. Please pray for a really quick recovery. Thanks so much.