S
Shadowwolg
Guest
I know this may just be in my mind...so be it...but I get frustrated with myself...when I can't do things right......all the time....at work....I work with a lady that doesn't often pull her share....lately she has been acting mad at me bc she isn't supposed to do something and she does.....I didn't start the issue but it does deal with me....before when she would join me...I felt that I had to do her job also...bc she wouldn't do it....but now she doesn't join me....I am frustrated bc I am mad that she is mad at me.......frustrated bc I feel as a Christian I should be more tolerant ......frustrated with myself bc it bothers me thAt she is mad at me.....it shouldn't matter....I don't dislike th person..just want her to pull her share...and not feel bad bc I am part of the reason she doesn't join me now.....