Fun fact about you?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
1,004
8
38
Share one fact about yourself? :P It could be anything. :)
 
i love the song called "Deep" by binocular, i don't know why whenever i listened to this song, it affects me so much.
 
i love my cats they are my babies ; i love all my cc friends and my bffs but most of all i love jesus christ hes my everything
 
I drive too fast. kinda...sort of...that's what people say.lol
I LOVE candy apple and chocolate fondue yum yum. :D
 
Hahaha! My uncle taught me how to drive but I panicked when I was exposed in the highway. o.o
Ahhh My first driving experience on the highway was a complete disaster! lol I think I was going like 20 mph below the speed limit. >.<
 
i love my guinea pig anthony micheal.
i love praying while doing my dishes.
love 2 write poetry.
love to write letters do spiritual book reading at my local coffee shop.
Love Winter and snow.
 
Fall is my favorite season.
Christmas is my favorite holiday.
And I happen to be a superhero fan. :)
 
I have never taken an antibiotic. (Not counting topical ointment.)


That one's kinda boring, let me see... I once grew a sixty pound watermelon.
 
I have never taken an antibiotic. (Not counting topical ointment.)


That one's kinda boring, let me see... I once grew a sixty pound watermelon.

Really? Not ever? WOW!


HAHA. do you have a picture of it? I wanna see... :P
 
i was baptized in the ocean in the middle of winter in the center of febuary in 28 degrre F. water or 4 degrees below freezing and it was windy but i loved it totally.
 
Really? Not ever? WOW!


HAHA. do you have a picture of it? I wanna see... :P

Not a great picture, but I do have one!

picture.php
 
I use to be very religious legalistic minister that rebuked people for wearing crosses calling it an idol. Now I make handmade crosses and give them away with the message of the cross.

260422_3552854385512_897883309_n.jpg