Fun fact about you?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I love to play Golf, but i am not that good at it. I have broken 3 windows.
icon7.gif
 
me i love sunrise with the nice happy birds singing out my kitchen window,they sing prettier than me 4 sure.
Dliz i like ur handwrinting

bwahaha! you haven't seen my penmanship yet. i assure you would take it back the moment you've seen my penmanship.
 
no a joke when ur born on your birthday your born at an early age get it now ha ha.
 
no a joke when ur born on your birthday your born at an early age get it now ha ha.

HAHAHAA! okay seriously i still dont get it. wow my brain cells are not functioning well tonight.
 
I still love cartoon and animation movie :3
I love Sanrio product and I love cute hair pin :D
 
i personally love my daily cup ofchristian coffee at my local coffeehouse less then 2 blocks from my apartment,see 1 Cor.10:31.