Funeral tomorrow

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hey guys. I'd like to pray right now. Join in if you wish.

Dear God,
I would like to lift up my uncle Bill and all of the members in his family. Please comfort them. Help them to know that you love them no matter what trial they are going through. Help them to know Joann is looking down on them, saying,"I love you all very much." I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen!!!!!
 
2 cor 1:2-7 for you brother,and for them through our Jesus! amen
 
I too pray for this family, may the Lord give them strength in their time of grief and adjustment, amen.