Funny message in my inbox.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AgeofKnowledge
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

Guest
So YOU chose to NOT answer. Interesting. You send the meme out to others and assert that if they don't answer then it's on them not you but you won't even answer the very meme you're sending out.

It's well... hypocritical behavior. I'm not calling you a hypocrite in the biblical sense of what a hypocrite is but merely stating that this behavior you're displaying is hypocritical.

An honest answer to the question you're sending around would dispel the hypocrisy presently demonstrated so consider being willing to honestly answer the question yourself and not just charge others with the responsibility.

And peace (despite you blocking me after my last response because you don't like my replies to a message sequence you initiated).

GodisGreat12 said:
AgeofKnowledge said:
Good question. Let's pose it to GodisGreat12.

What would it take for Jesus Christ to do for GodisGreat12 to make GodisGreat12 love Him enough, or appreciate Him enough, to come to the pint in GodisGreat12's live that obedience to Him is GodisGreat12's first and only priority?

GodisGreat12 said:
AgeofKnowledge said:
Assuming that you sincerely believe in the message that you're sending, wouldn't Jesus want that to go out to everyone? So why pick and choose?

GodisGreat12 said:
AgeofKnowledge said:
How many people have you sent this meme to?

GodisGreat12 said:
What would it take for Jesus Christ
to do for you,
to make you love Him enough,
or appreciate Him enough,
to come to the point in your life that
obedience to Him is your first and only priority?
To everyone Jesus instructed me too. I have not counted.
What would it take for Jesus Christ
to do for you,
to make you love Him enough,
or appreciate Him enough,
to come to the point in your life that
obedience to Him is your first and only priority?

If you choose to not answer that is on you. Not me.
 
Last edited:
It's a good question. How many crosses does He need to bear to show His love for us?

But why did you made this thread instead of just ignoring him?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
me too. here was my conversation with him -- i tried to write back again today, but he's been banned.

GodisGreat12 said:
posthuman said:
how come you don't think He has?

do you not know, how good is Jah, and do you not know, hos faithful He is?
His lovingkindness has no end, and those who trust in Him are not put to shame
:)



GodisGreat12 said:
posthuman said:
to remove from me my heart of stone, and to give me a new heart, with His ways etched upon it.
to purge from me the carnal spirit of my birthright, and give to me of His spirit.


♥ → ♥
☼ → ☼



GodisGreat12 said:
What would it take for Jesus Christ
to do for you,
to make you love Him enough,
or appreciate Him enough,
to come to the point in your life that
obedience to Him is your first and only priority?
How come He has not done this for you?
Because you said so.

Here we will start all over and give you another chance to tell the truth.

What would it take for Jesus Christ
to do for you,
to make you love Him enough,
or appreciate Him enough,
to come to the point in your life that
obedience to Him is your first and only priority?
 
seems like he wouldn't take "God is good, Christ has been faithful to me" as an answer??

:confused:
 
I dunno... I told him I was a pentecostal minister so I had probably already passed the point where obedience to Him etc. etc. etc... he responded thus:

GodisGreat12 said:
I am going to accept that challenge. Winner takes all.

Wait, what?
 
He may be a genuine Christian reaching out to help people and that's great. But he needs to grow up. It's immature to send around a chain email that assumes the people reading it aren't already making God the number one priority in their life while demonstrating that he himself is unwilling to honestly answer the very questions he's circulating.

On top of that, he's asserting that God told him who to send the message out to only certain people which opens up a whole other can of worms given the behavior he's demonstrating.

Then when nicely challenged about such an email, he shuts down. Then he gets banned.

I mean no offense to the young man but he should take this all as a learning experience, reinvent himself and try again. Winners learn from their experiences and keep moving forward in better ways as better people. He can too.

There's only one ending in life and for a Christian that's a promotion ;). Peace.
 
I am glad that I wasn't the only one that he sent it to. I got one from someone else a couple weeks ago. Thank You for making me feel more at ease.:)
 
This was my little bundle of Joy from him:

2 Days Ago
​

USA.jpg

GodisGreat12
user-offline.png

Banned
reputation_pos.png
Join DateFebruary 8th, 2015Age22Posts8Rep Power0

[h=2]
icon1.png
The works of Christ[/h]
I love Jesus more than you.


I am willing to prove it.


Do you accept the challenge?


Yes or no?​



 
Ah, so THAT was the challenge!

So what was the part in the message he sent me about winner takes all? What does the winner get?
 
Ah, so THAT was the challenge!

So what was the part in the message he sent me about winner takes all? What does the winner get?

To be loved by Jesus more, I suppose?
Is all of this talk about trolls, because of this one guy?
How did he manage to hit that many people?

I've counted 15 that I personally talk to?

Every forum is chatting about it.
 
Ah, so THAT was the challenge!

So what was the part in the message he sent me about winner takes all? What does the winner get?

Well later, he said I would win an all expense paid trip to a Branch Davidian like compound somewhere in a sparsely populated dense forest area where no one could hear my screams.
 
Haha. Like I said, he needs to mature.

This was my little bundle of Joy from him:

2 Days Ago

USA.jpg

GodisGreat12
user-offline.png

Banned
reputation_pos.png
Join DateFebruary 8th, 2015Age22Posts8Rep Power0

icon1.png
The works of Christ


I love Jesus more than you.


I am willing to prove it.


Do you accept the challenge?


Yes or no?​



 
i didn't get a chance to write him back (i really didn't want to) because he was banned by the time i read the message lol
 
To be loved by Jesus more, I suppose?
Is all of this talk about trolls, because of this one guy?
How did he manage to hit that many people?

I've counted 15 that I personally talk to?

Every forum is chatting about it.

Just gather a bunch of names then send them all the same mail at once.