Funny pic of a CC member...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 14, 2017
How SoverignGrace views himself:

You can almost imagine him stroking his beard as he's thinking about what to post. :)

After he posts, we then see him just a little differently:

J

joefizz

You can almost imagine him stroking his beard as he's thinking about what to post. :)

(awaits sovereign grace's response)

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
zeroturbulence looking for evidence of the supernatural in a Benny Hinn gif:

Sep 14, 2017

Yeah, he definitely thinks like a boss, but he's no lady.

Sep 14, 2017
Makes you think twice before eating pumpkin pie ever again.

J

joefizz

Makes you think twice before eating pumpkin pie ever again.

nope,Joefizz is, awesome so therefore that pumpkin is awesome and would make an awesome pumpkin pie!

J

joefizz

Speak 2 me trying to figure out Joefizz...

Sep 14, 2017
WineRose is very good at writing poems.

Read this masterpiece she wrote for joefizz:

Sep 14, 2017
I told WineRose not to do it. I told her to take her time & really think about it.

The next thing I knew, she completely took over

Feb 28, 2016

============================================

did you find it 'odd', that he has limited 'leg extention???...
and let's be honest, there are 'other-issues' as well...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
zeroturbulence looking for evidence of the supernatural in a Benny Hinn gif:

LOL! :D I actually started out wanting to explain to everyone how they faked it so they could see for themselves... but wow I really can't see how they did it. :eek:

Feb 28, 2016
:eek:if you don't stop, I'm going to get out of my chair!!!

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
LOL I'll admit that the gif is so small that its hard to tell if what I saw was really what was happening or if its just the gif playing tricks on me :p :rolleyes:

Feb 28, 2016
I would never think that SG or anybody else would have the ''''' to do this,
as they say in the deep south, 'it's beyond'...

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
LOL! :D I actually started out wanting to explain to everyone how they faked it so they could see for themselves... but wow I really can't see how they did it. :eek:
He jerks his legs up and his upper body then they drop him all at the same time. Serves him right. I heard he broke his ankles and Hinn couldn't heal him. :D