Funny pic of a CC member...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 14, 2017
SoverignGrace is computer-savy. Notice he has portable Wi-Fi to keep him connected to the internet.

Sep 14, 2017
"Excuse me".
I think the portable Wi-Fi just experienced a meltdown.
;)

Feb 28, 2016
you people here that know us, fairly well, well, SG,
what he has said and done? who's Groucho Marks???

J

joefizz

SoverignGrace is computer-savy. Notice he has portable Wi-Fi to keep him connected to the internet.

And that's how he "blasts" out so many posts right?

Feb 28, 2016
fun is fun, I think this one has run it's course...

TY you all for being so kind hearted and sharing in some good ole fashioned fun...'
I actually got the hics and tears at the same time...;)

hubs sleeping, so he really missed-out:eek:

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2017
Now dar's either some hardcore Beatles fans or an unreasonable facsimile of Sonny & Cher. (SG & P4T)

Feb 28, 2016
OK, ya'll 'win', = not coming back, cause I already know 'most' of you don't have
'off duty limits, YET...:eek:

Feb 28, 2016
I just had this urge to look, 'just one more time', and low and behold,
'Speak2Me obviously lost control?

He sure:rolleyes:y? wins 'first-prize///

Feb 28, 2016
'you ALL' already know that I have to stop, and you know why!
and so, this is really my final 'good-by'...you see, I know that you
just will NEVER STOP! = I have to protect myself!!

and yes, SG, STM, went waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyover-board?!?!?!
Love You...

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
[QUOT]Maxwel playing a joke on his brother...[/QOTE]

I have not forgotten about your "rep", tell me why I cannot do this and then we will both know. No reps given for 48yrs,

# - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SovereignGrace again.

Last edited: