Funny words?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Shadrach

Meshach

and

Abednego.

Its funny everyone pronounces it Abendego but its Abednego.
 
Hence, henceforth

I don't think anyone even uses those words anymore, hence I shall not use them. lol

I use hence and henceforth....not often when speaking but when writing I do use them. :cool:

My favorite word to use in chat, that has not spilled into my speaking is "slugnutty"