The Gog Magog War Is at Israel’s Door!
Editor’s Note: the following Guest Column by Richard Honorof in Jerusalem is for consideration and weighing…. as together we study eschatology and End-Time prophecy. As Richard stated in an explanatory note, “The spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. No prophetic voice has all the pieces, but perhaps some of my pieces will help another prophetic person to see this more clearly.”
What I believe is about to happen in Jerusalem and in Israel?
Will the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, intervene?
© By Richard Aaron Honorof www.FeedMySheepJerusalem.com
Israel’s now has two major challenges facing them coming from
the two most powerful nation groups in the world, who are directly opposed to each other, both competing for world supremacy.
What is about to happen in Israel
with Iran racing to get 90 % uranium enrichment for their nuclear bomb, in order to be able
to annihilate Israel and also to take control of the whole Middle East. The Israeli government and the Israeli military knows that
they have to stop Iran now by destroying the Iranian nuclear power plantsas soon as possible. This had been prophesied by God in Jeremiah 49:35.
Jeremiah 49:35 “Thus says
the LORD of hosts, ‘Behold, I
will break the bow (nuclear power) of Elam (located in Iran), the foremost of their might. 49:36 Against Elam I will bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and scatter them toward all those winds; there shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go. 49:37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies and before those who seek their life. I will bring disaster upon them, My fierce anger,’ says the LORD; ‘And I will send the sword after them until I have consumed them. 49:38
I will set My throne in Elam,
and will destroy from there the king and the princes,’ says the LORD. 49:39 ‘But it shall come to pass in the latter days: I will bring back the captives of Elam,’ says the LORD.”
And also what is about
to happen in Israel with U.S. President Biden coming this next week to Israel, from July 13 thru 17th. He represents
the Globalist agendas, in their attempt to divide Jerusalem and Israel,
wanting to create a Palestinian Statewith the headquarters in Jerusalem, and also
wanting to reverse all that President Trump had accomplished while as U. S. President, with declaring Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel, and by moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem?
Will President Biden succeed?
Or is this the time when God responds and intervenes?
I remember when President Obama came for a three day visit to Jerusalem on March 22, 2013. First Obama’s special vehicle called ‘the Beast’ broke down. And then the third day Jerusalem went from a clear sky in just three hours suddenly
to a violent sand storm which made Obama’s helicopter unable to fly him to his next destination, Bethlehem. Was God speaking loudly?
Let’s take a look at Biden’s agendas. He will be negotiating with the Israeli government, which probably has many Israeli governmental members and also Knesset members on board with this Globalist network. If Biden
succeeds in any way in his agendas,
the Arab Muslims in Israel will gain much greater political power.
But is that God’s biblical agenda for this time?
What I believe that is coming to Israel scripturally is
just the opposite. God wants
the Israeli Orthodox Jews to be able to take Mount Zion hill and
to put up their houseon the Temple Mount area. But the Arab Muslims have control of that area. So for the Orthodox Jews to put up their house there is now not possible. And if Biden succeeds in any way with his Globalist agendas, then it would be
even more difficult, since the Arab Muslims would be given much greater political power in Israel