We agree for first time.
I just found a source (supposedly a letter written by Pilate to the Caesar) which describes Jesus as blond haired and bearded. I don't know how authentic it is, but my point is that we can find a source that contradicts the other, and vice versa:
One day in passing by the place of Siloe, where there was a great concourse of people, I observed in the midst of the group a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected, so great was the difference between him and those listening to him. His golden-colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about thirty years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between him and his hearers, with their black beards and tawny complexions!
Truth is, we can't really know what Jesus looked like. So we have to turn to hints we can see. I personally dismiss the possibility of Jesus being black, but not because I hate black people. Simply, because the modern day peoples of the Levant are not anywhere close to being black.