FYI

  • Thread starter Thread starter walkbyfaith937
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

walkbyfaith937

Guest
If there is something I post on here that someone does not like nor agree with then I apologize but you can get over it. I am not here to please you ,im here because i am Christian and because I like this site. I am new to this but I will learn. So if there is a thread or a post that you feel negative about , get over it , move on to the next. Your not anyone special to be judging me and what I write, your opinion is irrelavent. So quit being a narcissistic Person. J.s j.s


Xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox
Ps. God bless