Galatian Conundrums

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
Incorrect. The person to whom you refer (by your quotation marks) believed the Church started in Acts 2... not the later mid-acts, or acts 9, or any of the others (like perhaps, I believe if I recall correctly, L.Feldick teaches... and C.Stam)

Inaccurate again. I would say that [member] Guojing (who holds to one of these "later into Acts" versions) does not say things like this, as you suggest.
Now i remember.
Yes stamfil wrote green letters.
You seem to adhere to their doctrine,no?

Jul 23, 2018
Incorrect. The person to whom you refer (by your quotation marks) believed the Church started in Acts 2... not the later mid-acts, or acts 9, or any of the others (like perhaps, I believe if I recall correctly, L.Feldick teaches... and C.Stam)

Inaccurate again. I would say that [member] Guojing (who holds to one of these "later into Acts" versions) does not say things like this, as you suggest.
Lol
That IS their doctrine big time.
I read the book.
2 distinct and very different gospels is the heart of their doctrine
Gospel of the kingdom/law /Jesus=bad
Gospel of grace/paul=correct

That IS their doctrine.

Jul 23, 2018

Btw,WHEN the church started is not on my mind at all.

E

eternally-gratefull

I did check on you, and as I said, if not for the red x`s you would have stayed on ignore.
whatever, anything to excuse your own sin, while calling everyone else sinners.

Lets do something, lets stick to the word. or is that to hard.

Jul 23, 2018
would you please reference that post by Post?

not sure what you are referring to

thanks !...yes...Post is very good at posting sensible and logical responses....93% of the time
A page or so back.
The verse that paul wrote "if anyone preaches a DIFFERENT gospel other than the one we preach,let him be accursed.

That would apply to Jesus if he ,as they say,preached a DIFFERENT gospel.

Iow, Jesus preached salvation through himself.......paul preached salvation through Jesus.....so there is 1,not 2 gospels.
(Salvation through God's son)

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
whatever, anything to excuse your own sin, while calling everyone else sinners.

Lets do something, lets stick to the word. or is that to hard.
You are such a clown. When you have somebody on ignore and they post it says "post by ignored person". Since you were the only person I had on ignore I knew you were following me around and posting your spam behind me. So I checked to see if you posting anything Biblical. I didn`t find anything Biblical by you just yer petty red x`s.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Btw,WHEN the church started is not on my mind at all.
I do seem to recall you believe that it ("the Church [WHICH IS HIS BODY]" I refer to) started way back in OT times (I've pointed out Ephesians 1:20-23 [WHEN] and the Holy Spirit sealing and indwelling "the Church which is His body" [WHEN, per both Jn16:12-15,7/14:17, etc and Jn7:39], as well as Eph4:8,11 [WHEN])…

I can tell it's not on your mind, when posting some of the things you do... ;)

Jul 23, 2018
I don`t know what that is so probably not.
2 gospels.
Did Jesus preach a different (gospel of the kingdom/law only pertenenant to Jews....while Paul's gospel,the gospel of grace,a separate and different gospel?

Jul 23, 2018
I do seem to recall you believe it ("the Church [WHICH IS HIS BODY]" I refer to) started way back in OT times (I've pointed out Ephesians 1:20-23 [WHEN] and the Holy Spirit sealing and indwelling "the Church which is His body" [WHEN, per both Jn16:12-15,7/14:17, etc and Jn7:39], as well as Eph4:8,11 [WHEN])…

I can tell it's not on your mind, when posting some of the things you do... ;)
Your bracketing believers in that framework(when the church started)

The church,his body or following "started" with the original 12.
But the COVENANT was ratified at the cross (the shedding of blood).
The thief entered with Jesus through that dynamic.

Iow the thief was part of the body.

So,we all got it "wrong"

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Your bracketing believers in that framework(when the church started)
The church,his body or following "started" with the original 12.
But the COVENANT was ratified at the cross (the shedding of blood).
The thief entered with Jesus through that dynamic.
Iow the thief was part of the body.
So,we all got it "wrong"
I'm referring to the existence of it on the earth... as you may recall, my references to what Jesus did "ON Firstfruits/ON His Resurrection Day [fulfilling Lev23:10-12]" and the references to "BEFORE [pro] the foundation of the world" (and to WHOM THAT pertains [note: the esv wording is not correct in Rev13:8]), and as distinct from the phrase "FROM [apo] the foundation of the world" (and to whom that pertains, distinctly). See what I mean, in passages like Eph2:6 and Col3:1-4 and the like, for this [legal/positional truths... not that we were literally, physically there (at the moment of His death and/or resurrection... exaltation]

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
You may recall my quoting [a small portion of] a comment made by CH Mackintosh, about how "not grasping" this ^ , is at root of "getting eschatological truths" all screwy! (I say this to you, b/c of your interest in that particular topic, as well):

[quoting]

"and yet not a syllable about the real position of the Church--its calling, its standing, its hopes, its privileges!

"And not a word about Israel's future! A complete ignoring, or at best a thorough alienation, of the promises made to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and David! […]"

--CH Mackintosh

pre-tribbers are often the source of "confusion" to those not holding pre-trib views. ;)

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
A page or so back.
The verse that paul wrote "if anyone preaches a DIFFERENT gospel other than the one we preach,let him be accursed.

That would apply to Jesus if he ,as they say,preached a DIFFERENT gospel.

Iow, Jesus preached salvation through himself.......paul preached salvation through Jesus.....so there is 1,not 2 gospels.
(Salvation through God's son)
Bad logic there. The gospel Jesus preached came before Paul and Paul`s gospel also came from Jesus.
You apparantly don`t understand what Jesus gospel was.

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
2 gospels.
Did Jesus preach a different (gospel of the kingdom/law only pertenenant to Jews....while Paul's gospel,the gospel of grace,a separate and different gospel?
Not separate, just different. FYI Pauls gospel came from Jesus.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You are such a clown. When you have somebody on ignore and they post it says "post by ignored person". Since you were the only person I had on ignore I knew you were following me around and posting your spam behind me. So I checked to see if you posting anything Biblical. I didn`t find anything Biblical by you just yer petty red x`s.
You have to hover your cursor over where it says "Show ignored content" at the very bottom of the page to see that there are posts by ignored members. The posts do not just show up in the convo stream and say an ignored person has posted here.

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
You have to hover over where it says "Show ignored content" at the very bottom of the page to see that there are posts by ignored members. The posts do not just show up in the convo stream and say an ignored person has posted here.
I didn`t hover over anything it was there at the website page :rolleyes:

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah, Absolutely has been telling you that for a while now... as have others. Are you listening?
I don`t understand your comment other then it seems trollish. I don`t speak trollish can any of you trolls tell me what she means? :ROFL: