Galatians Discussion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
You see Jesus said he did not come to abolish the law. He came to end righteousnes of obeying the law. Therein lies the difference. The law itself is holy, righteous and good, nothing wrong with it at all. The problem was the attached penalty which condemned man.
So, God removed the penalty of the law, Jesus died for our transgressions of it. He then put those laws in our hearts, meaning in our hearts we want to live as God desires us to live. I guess to some it is shameful to believe that. Terrible thing to believe Christians in their hearts do not want to steal, lie, covet, commit adultery etc. For that is what it means. Law as we all understand law to mean got abolished, for law always comes with an attached penalty. But the law inside believers has no penalty for transgression, for Christ died to pay our penalty
I can’t discuss with you if you don’t address the scriptire and don’t read my responses and just always spin your opinion

Jan 8, 2022
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

You are soooo way off. So in your view, all manner of concupiscence was aroused in Paul the christian through the commandment thou shalt not covet. Do you know what concupiscence means??? And the law condemned Paul the christian who didnt live under the law????.

Saul would have made a personal commitment to God at the age of 13 for a young jewish lad. He would have felt alive before he made that commitment for there was no deep commitment to obey the law until then, so there was no condemnation. But once he understood what thou shalt not covet demanded, sin used that knowledge to arouse all manner of concupiscence in him, and by it slew him. The commandment saul believed was ordained to life?(if he obeyed it) instead brought death(for he could not keep it).

It is no good just reading the bible you have to understand what you are reading

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
If we read Galatians but keep Christ's words as most important, then we know it is through Christ not law we are saved, but that does nothing to keep us from reflecting Christ in our life and we learn from Christ we can't do that through rebellion to law. So we use the law to guide us in reflecting Christ and the idea that it is earning our salvation we give to Paul to go on about, we don't.

If we put Christ first in our life, we learn that the letter of the law, the law in stone has been changed to the law of the spirit, so such as circumcision of the flesh because circumcision of the heart. We are Christ's, not Paul's. Paul is only explaining Christ.
Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

The Law reflects OUR UNDERSTANDING of what we THINK God desires. The EXACT mistake of the Pharisees.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

The Lord Jesus is the source of all our Blessings. Pretending to be obedient to the Law gives nothing, except pride.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
"pesky scripture" - lol

Pharissee: Make sure the pesky common folk do not read it as they may cause an uproar being unlearned and such.
😅

“If we allow them to go on preaching his word everyone will believe in this fellow what shall we do ?!”

Religion v Christianity

Jan 8, 2022
you know people who want Moses law can absolutely choose it

“Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:45‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Take this book of the law, and put it at the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭31:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But it’s not a good idea this is the better word to embrace

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:51‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:31-32‬ ‭

it’s better to accept the word that promises salvstion and life rather than fully and condemnation for just one sin

“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”
‭‭James‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I wouldt want to choose it

“For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. ( 613 commands and ordinances kept perfectly continuously )

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

but I think it’s because I believe the New Testament word of life I could. Ever see going back to The law that binds and condemns
Im afraid you have shown your lack of understanding scripture by believing rom7:7-11 is Paul speaking of his christian life. I can only repeat, it is no good just reading the bible, you must understand what you are reading

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Im afraid you have shown your lack of understanding scripture by believing rom7:7-11 is Paul speaking of his christian life. I can only repeat, it is no good just reading the bible, you must understand what you are reading
of course …. But I’m not afraid to accept scripture and let it teach me what to believe about the law when it’s piled up like that in my sight though

when we don’t bother with the scripture and express our great understanding we tend to be afraid no one else gets it

Jan 8, 2022
of course …. But I’m not afraid to accept scripture and let it teach me what to believe about the law when it’s piled up like that in my sight though

when we don’t bother with the scripture and express our great understanding we tend to be afraid no one else gets it
Well we know now you believe through Paul the christians knowledge of the ten commandments all manner of concupiscence was aroused in him. And the law that he did not live under as a christian slew and condemned him. Interesting, as Paul the christian stated sin shall not be your master for you are not under law but under grace. He didnt tell the truth did he if rom 7:7-11 is as you say Paul speaking of his christian life. Because in those verses sin became his master through the law

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
have you ever read this when the apostles all came together to consider this matter ?

“But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

( ….then James )Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia: Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭15:5-7, 10-11, 19-20, 23-24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

to have any understanding we would have to accept when we’re clearly wrong

Jan 8, 2022
have you ever read this when the apostles all came together to consider this matter ?

“But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

( ….then James )Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia: Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:”

Im sorry but there is no point in you quoting scripture to me, you have to understand what is being written, I don't believe you do. Of course, you could just admit you got it wrong about rom 7:7-11, but will you?

Jan 8, 2022

And the above I am afraid shows more lack of understanding if you think that repudiates anything I've written.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Well we know now you believe through Paul the christians knowledge of the ten commandments all manner of concupiscence was aroused in him. And the law that he did not live under as a christian slew and condemned him. Interesting, as Paul the christian stated sin shall not be your master for you are not under law but under grace. He didnt tell the truth did he if rom 7:7-11 is as you say Paul speaking of his christian life. Because in those verses sin became his master through the law
sin came alive for man in the beginning when they ate the fruit

“If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

man lost the battle and sin rooted in our heart

“And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the law didn’t change mans heart

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we were corrupted and became sinners that’s who the law is for and what Jesus addresses in his word

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7:21-23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Paul was saying the same thing he was saying when they transgressed the commandment

“But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

he’s showing us what that did to our inner selves

“I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭7:21, 23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Paum Is talking about mankind as a whole and what happened when they broke the commandment and became sinners conflicted between good and evil it became part of mans nature to be conflicted between doing good or evil that’s what a sinner is someone conflicted about good and evil inside their heart

Christ and the gospel can do this

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭51:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

if we believe his word

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Mans problem as you see if you actually read those scriptures was always a wicked heart filled with the knowledge of evil that’s why we started sinning because of what Adam and Eve did we inherited Thier nature now we need to accept the gospel and be born in Christs spirit and nature

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Im sorry but there is no point in you quoting scripture to me, you have to understand what is being written, I don't believe you do. Of course, you could just admit you got it wrong about rom 7:7-11, but will you?
lol ok don’t wuote the scripture because I don’t understand it like you do 🤠 affirmative

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There is one part I’d like to mention. 2:14-21.
Let's discuss the following verses:
9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.
11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

A. PETER WAS INFLUENCED BY TORAH ORSERVANT CONVERTED JEWS
What we see here is that Peter was influenced by the converted Jews who came from the Jerusalem church to Antioch, but who were still steeped in the Law of Moses. Before we get too hard on them we need to understand where they were coming from, and that they did not have the full light of the Gospel (as did Paul).

B. CHRIST HIMSELF WAS STRICTLY TORAH OBSERVANT
If you recall, Cephas (Peter) was a strict Torah observant Jew even as a disciple and an apostle of Christ. Jesus of Nazareth Himself was a strict Torah observant Jew (but not according to the tradition of the elders). He was God who perfectly obeyed the Law of Moses until His crucifixion. Therefore Paul says in Galatians that He was "made under the Law". When the Pharisees claimed that Christ was breaking the Law by healing on Sabbath days, He showed them that they were completely mistaken. Good works were not forbidden on Sabbath days, and in fact the priests in the temple baked the showbread on the Sabbath.

C. HOWEVER THE DEATH OF CHRIST CHANGED EVERYTHING
But Peter and many of the converted Jews did not fully understand that the death of Christ ended the Law of Moses. Paul would be the one to fully explain the meaning of the New Covenant. So it would be a while before Gospel truth would become embedded in all the churches. And even today, many Christians do not really understand what the New Covenant is all about.

D. SEPARATION FROM GENTILES WAS WITHIN THE LAW OF MOSES
When we go to Deuteronomy 7:1-11 (and other passages), we see that God commanded Israel to utterly destroy the Canaanites (which they failed to do), and that no Israelite was to marry a heathen Canaanite (which they also violated). Ezra and Nehemiah enforced this and forced the Jews to separate from their heathen wives. So separating from Gentiles had become a Jewish custom (to protect them from idolatry).

E. CONVERTED JEWS HAD TO LEARN THAT IN CHRIST THERE IS NO JEW OR GENTILE
Peter had to be literally compelled to go to the house of Cornelius (through that vision) and preach the Gospel, so that converted Jews would see that Gentiles could also be saved and receive the Holy Spirit. Then Peter in fact urged the other Jews to accept this fact and baptized all those in the house of Cornelius. But this did not automatically change the Jewish prejudice against Gentiles (and it still lingers among Messianic Jews today).

F. THE JUDAIZERS INSISTED THAT TORAH OBSERVANCE WAS NECESSARY FOR SALVATION
This is the crux of the issue in the Galatian churches. They created a conflict between justification by grace through faith and justification by Torah observance (e.g. circumcision). Therefore we have this epistle to the Galatians. What Paul tells them he tells everyone today -- you cannot have it both ways. You are either under the Law of Moses or under the Law of Christ. But you are not lawless.

Jan 8, 2022
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Those verses are all about coveting, a personal acocunt of what happened when saul made a commitment to God. So are the following, all about coveting, going into detail about what had previously been written

We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do – this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?

Aug 2, 2021

The Scripture speaks overwhelmingly against the law now that Christ, to whom the law points us too, has come and fulfilled ALL Righteousness for us.

Now, thru faith in Him and obedience to Him, do we receive the Spirit whereby we cry Abba, Father.

The Spirit of God within us, gives to us this Life. The law could never grant it and yet the law is within our hearts not as a set of rules but as the Life that is in Christ who contained the law within His Bosom because HE is Himself = the Giver of GRACE, MERCY, TRUTH and Eternal Life.

"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be." Genesis 49:10

Unto HIM/Shiloh which means REST. Unto this REST the gathering of the people shall be.

There is no REST under the law except in One Commandment = the 7th Day = which is Shiloh who has come.

WARNING: Anyone who works of the Sabbath of God shall be cut off from the People.

WARNING: You cannot add the law to Christ for any attempt to do so is violating God's Sabbath REST.

"By Grace you have been saved and not of works less any man should boast................."

Jan 8, 2022
For those who find it difficult to grasp. The law comes in two parts. The law itself and the attached penalty for transgression. That law has been abolished inasmuch as the penalty is removed from believers so they are not under law but under grace.
Paul puts it well

Christ is the end of the law unto righteousness(not full stop) for everyone who believeth Rom10:4
what was written in the law, the holy, righteous and just law was placed on believers hearts, with no penalty for transgressions. It cuts out a licence to sin under grace. Acts 15 in no way contradicts that
Pretty neat, what is holy, just and good remains, but the penalty attached that brought condemnation is removed

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The Scripture speaks overwhelmingly against the law now that Christ, to whom the law points us too, has come and fulfilled ALL Righteousness for us.

Now, thru faith in Him and obedience to Him, do we receive the Spirit whereby we cry Abba, Father.

The Spirit of God within us, gives to us this Life. The law could never grant it and yet the law is within our hearts not as a set of rules but as the Life that is in Christ who contained the law within His Bosom because HE is Himself = the Giver of GRACE, MERCY, TRUTH and Eternal Life.

"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be." Genesis 49:10

Unto HIM/Shiloh which means REST. Unto this REST the gathering of the people shall be.

There is no REST under the law except in One Commandment = the 7th Day = which is Shiloh who has come.

WARNING: Anyone who works of the Sabbath of God shall be cut off from the People.

WARNING: You cannot add the law to Christ for any attempt to do so is violating God's Sabbath REST.

"By Grace you have been saved and not of works less any man should boast................."
yes the law is In Our hearts because sin is In Our hearts and was only temporary until Christ came to speak the truth of righteousness

“Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Moses law isn’t Gods law from the beginning it was added later after mans fall into sin it’s literally a sinners law who can’t repent.

of you go into a violent prison with highly wicked prisoners proven wicked men you tell the. What they better not do or else . You tell them that because you know they are wicked at heart and have shown it already you speak to then what’s the better not do or else

The law is written on these hearts and they still transgress proving we are sinners

“Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus is giving us the law of God before
Man became sinful

“He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭19:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus taught the truth of the law meant to be inside of us Satan caused the contrary so then came Moses law because we had the knowledge of evil now and needed to restrain this corruption in us

“Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭7:14-21, 23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it’s a great explaination of the sin nature we inherited from the transgression

“I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.”

we aren’t supposed to be in that condition it was caused by this

“But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”

when they did that it became a struggle we still deal with until we eventually come to the truth and knowledge meant for us to redeem That part of us to Christ

we need to feed on this knowledge

“And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

Those verses are all about coveting, a personal acocunt of what happened when saul made a commitment to God. So are the following, all about coveting, going into detail about what had previously been written

We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do – this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?
“ What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.”

“And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“when the commandment came sin sprang to life and I died “

the commandment came

Sin sprang to life and I died

“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. ……

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:4-7, 17, 19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Man wasn’t created to die it came because of that transgression of the commandment that was actually meant to keep Them safe “ ordained to life but they were deceived and it brought death when they transgressed

“And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭7:10-11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:12-14‬ ‭KJV‬‬