Game of Theories: 2014 Conspiracy Fact Theory

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2013
6,733
45
0
It's 2014. What Conspiracies are even in plausible regarding the Gregorian calendar based year 2014 AD to 2015 AD?

In a way I guess I am creating this Conspiracy THEORY. So I challenge anyone on this forum to add or scrutinize or challenge this Theory.

Here is the premise of this Theory:

1. The Earth meaning the physical literal World and all non-Humans.

2. The Humans will survive to even record this Theory at minimum to the end of 2014 AD in the American calendar.

3. Prove what has happened, is happening now, and will happen in 2014 on The Earth.

All Theories, which are merely conspiracy to be semantic all must be able to be falsified to be considered Theories. You can falsify this Theory in these ways and if ye wish to challenge the Theory please give forth Theories of your own for fun to try to disprove my 2014 Theory :).

1. The physical Earth is not real, the 7.1 Billion+ estimated people estimated by the US Government the greatest proven spies in the World are not real, and everything on this place is not real.


2. What is on Earth in the gregorian based modern calendar of the Americans, 2014 to 2015 is not real, is not real now, and won't be real come 2015.

So ye can see plainly my Theory be the Theory of the Year :)
The Theory of Theories pertaining to the Year 2014
So we all shall make Theories of 2014
But come 2015 whatever Facts we eek out of our Theories and Theories we bury will still stand as The Facts of 2014.



So basically point of this Topic is the Game of Theories and that's the only way this will move forward and we shall see what stands as Fact when its 2015 :)

So I encourage you to challenge my Theory by all means. Let's first establish one Rule for the Game.

1. We all play the Game of Theories with the understanding that this Topic and any Conspiracy is just that and we in fact regardless of Conspiracy Theory recognize we have now formed a Conspiracy ourselves putting forth our Theories. So really we're having a Debate if you will of Theories hence the Game. No need for the Debate and Game to play against eachother cause my 2014 Theory is true that 2014 will last to 2015 and become Fact but I don't know how it'll go down so I have my own Theories lol. We can cross-reference eachother and examine what happens and the after effects of 2014 when we get to 2015, so we should keep in mind whilest we debate clearly all of us personally as people are co-Conspiracy Theorists now, no matter in this thread or any other in this entire Conspiracy Section on CC.com free for anyone to see. Might as well recognize we're on the same side and perhaps we got Conspiracy about Conspiracies but either way there's only Facts when its 2015 and maybe confirm some Conspiracy Facts to be Facts and Conspiracy Theories to have just been Theories about 2014. :)


Here is an example of me now challenging the premise of my own Set Theory of 2014 above and my Theory its a Fact it will last for the World and Humans to 2015.

It's the Game of Sources go ahead and either simply put out your own Theories, show video, articles, whatever. I did struggle mentally maybe of putting this in News Section, but figured for sake of Theories and watching them die to the Facts we shall have a Game as it seems in many Sections of the site people mix up tone just by section heading, conspiracy theorists are all conspired agaisnt as whackos, so hey us havign a lil Game here ain't hurting no one cause we are all on the same side so we're not alone.

7.1+ billion population number plus estimated growth estimated by US government source: Population Clock The US government lol. I understand a scrutinous one might play Game of Sources. But that's okay because those themselves are just Theories. Maybe I should have titled this even Game of Opinion of 2014. Lol, so if ye wish to try to start falsifying one could argue that's just the numbers based off what the US government guessed lol, maybe they're wrong. What do other Theorists and Government Spies say? :) However, people are still real that's Fact, but how many are there?

I figure personally 7.1 billion might even just be a low number but I admit I don't know, but I guess I'd see it as the baseline guess and believe there to be more not less than that and at least population growth rrather than decrease in 2014. I could be wrong but we'll find out in 2015 when Fact proves Fact. Perhaps someone would like to contend I am wrong and America is not the master spies of 2014 and perhaps another country is thus they are more credible. Even quite frankly Americans themselves love Conspiracy Theories and disagree with eachother, perhaps an American that's not the US government has a different Theory on the population and its growth lol. Think about this too, is world population even in Fact growing, shrinking, or stagnant? I contend its growing and will grow at least in 2014 in my Theory. Perhaps one of you all have another Theory to prove that Theory wrong, a Theory of mass catastrophe 2014, even bigger growth than America estimates 2014, or somehow the currently impossible will happen and the human population growth will be stagnant before its time which is not now in 2014 but soon to come.