GAS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
A friend of mine dug himself a cave house in the side of some hill in Arkansas.

I suspect he's given up on finding a wife.

I feel as if I need to go Ron Swanson, and bury gold somewhere.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
A friend of mine dug himself a cave house in the side of some hill in Arkansas.

I suspect he's given up on finding a wife.
I already had a wife, she is the reason I have no gold.

Dec 12, 2013
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
HAHAH yeah I know....the first time I heard that I was like....what the........the people I know that smoke....they smoke like 1 or 2 cigs a day.....and no wonder the health care is so cheap, nothing to go to the doc and prescrips like a dollar or two.......

dan0101

May 21, 2018
I used to vape. Liquid nicotine diluted with PG fluid and flavored (made my own). Pennies per bottle.

I was able to taper off my addiction this way, over a year.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Oil is america,s God the republicans do whatever oil co. tell them to do.

Dec 12, 2013
Oil is america,s God the republicans do whatever oil co. tell them to do.
Bddeeee Bddeeee Bddeeeeee let us be fair and make a list of what Dem's promote....shall we?

Generally speaking....

The murder of babies
Homosexuality
Islamic invasion
Illegal aliens

just to name 4......should we embellish?

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Bddeeee Bddeeee Bddeeeeee let us be fair and make a list of what Dem's promote....shall we?

Generally speaking....

The murder of babies
Homosexuality
Islamic invasion
Illegal aliens

just to name 4......should we embellish?[/QUOTE

Run republicans run the gay islamic illegal aliens are coming to get you. haaaaaaaa its your lie you can tell it anyway you want.
Not to mention the millilions your God kills with its pollution.

Dec 12, 2013

Generally speaking....

The murder of babies
Homosexuality
Islamic invasion
Illegal aliens

Run republicans run the gay islamic illegal aliens are coming to get you. haaaaaaaa its your lie you can tell it anyway you want.
Seriously seek a mental health professional......regardless of your complete lack of any credibility and or ability to be honest the fact remains that the Democrats support the 4 I listed.....lay off the weed and be honest for once in your life.....

Second....You obviously have no idea about my political stance and to be honest could care less about politics....the world will go the way the world will go and My God sits in Heaven above....he will laugh at your derision in the day of wrath and he will for sure burn all nations to the ground in his fiery indignation....I suggest you open your eyes, look up and trust him....your time is short under the sun!

Osprey

May 22, 2018
I doubt gas will go under $2.00 anytime soon. We might see that once electric cars become more popular.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016

Generally speaking....

The murder of babies
Homosexuality
Islamic invasion
Illegal aliens

just to name 4......should we embellish?
Not to mention, democrats get their orders from the same place too.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Dem is nearly illiterate.

Osprey

May 22, 2018

Generally speaking....

The murder of babies
Homosexuality
Islamic invasion
Illegal aliens

Jesus loves you, Dem.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Tommy: oh come on. What good would gold do? You can't eat it. Gold is no good without an economy for it to run in. Gold without an economy is like software without a computer to run it on.

If you really want to prepare for the apocalypse, stock up on food. Water you can get from the sky, unless it becomes tainted. Food you will always need.