Gay Christian?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I see. A science denier. I can see where this discussion is going. I suppose you believe Donald Trump is the greatest president God ever created, too.
If you think science is true when those of science today support the cognitive dilemma of people who think they're women when they were born men and tell me I deny science is Laugheble.

No, I don't think Trump is the greatest POTUS, nor do I believe he is the answer to America which very well may not make it to 2024 without The "Church" is the Church Christ meant it to be.

Billions of $$$$$$$$ with a "B" have already been spent, and many changes have happened to control admissions is the air. CA is a leader in this YET! These hypocrites caused more harm to the environment than a gas car ever did. CA has many windmill for power up and down the state: The CA Condor is a protected bird , those of science don't even bat an eye of the killing of birds they have done by the thousands
1680010233405.jpeg

Trash and waste in CA caused by lawlessness created by CA policies that allow people to live like this on the streets and still hold on to thier addiction and be paid and let go when they do crimes. The enviromental impact are devistating NO science concern there Hypocritces.
1680010397522.jpeg 1680010413049.jpeg 1680010440685.jpeg
Needles everywhere Flesh eating disease.

The sin and evil of those who seek to sexualize children with transgenderism
1680010658509.jpeg 1680010676207.jpeg

And supprted by those who cry about "Climate CHANGE" ?
Hypocrites

Anyone who think there is more than two genders and supports the gay agenda doesn't hold to sound science. Nor are they loving gays.
over 70 percent of transgender commit suicide because they have no peace and suffering from an idneity crisses that is supported by familes and public schools and many churches. They will answer to God for that. For causing children to stumble.
Sound sience ? lol children suffering in public schools in record number with anxitiy and depression they don't know what to do to help them This "Sound science " . Both sides of the America Politics Democrats & GOP are of the devil. anyone with discwernment can see that. Jesus is the only answer and if we do not surrender to Him we will lose this nation. Blessed in the ntion whose God is the lord but sin is a reproach to any people. Gods people must cry out and in this time of great falling away ther eis also great returns of the Prodical. To God be the Glory.

lonelysummer

Nov 30, 2022
That's a lot of things thrown together, but it's probably best I don't respond. I can see this easily devolve into mudslinging and conspiracy theories.
If my cat comes to me someday and says "I am a dog", I will say two things: "no you're not!" and "you can talk???!!!!"

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I believe there are four seasons in which the climate changes: winter, spring, summer, and fall. Some last a little longer than others or start sooner. It has been that way since the dawn of Time. You did not know that? FYI, man can't control the weather. Do you believe he can? Wow!
You know there's patents for weather control (e.g. cloud creation, cloud destruction)? Man has far more control over the weather than you might realise. I'm fairly sure we can even create earthquakes.

But you're correct there is no such thing as phony "climate change" caused by carbon dioxide. Lol. Didn't people do elementary science and learn about photosynthesis? :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Didn't people do elementary science and learn about photosynthesis? :)
Half of the world's rain forest has been destroyed in just one century. In 40 years, a forest area the size of Europe has gone. From 2001 to 2018, a total of 3,610,000 square kilometres of tree cover were lost globally. That’s an area larger than India and equivalent to a 9.0 percent decrease in tree cover since 2000. Every year from 2011-2015, about 20 million hectares of forest was cut down. In 2016, a record of 29.7 million hectares of forest disappeared. That’s 290,000 square kilometres or an area almost the size of Italy or the state of Nevada. Since 2016, an average of 28 million hectares have been cut down every year. That’s one football field of forest lost every single second around the clock. Brazil is by far the country with the highest loss of forests with over 1.3 million hectares lost a year. source

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Half of the world's rain forest has been destroyed in just one century. In 40 years, a forest area the size of Europe has gone. From 2001 to 2018, a total of 3,610,000 square kilometres of tree cover were lost globally. That’s an area larger than India and equivalent to a 9.0 percent decrease in tree cover since 2000. Every year from 2011-2015, about 20 million hectares of forest was cut down. In 2016, a record of 29.7 million hectares of forest disappeared. That’s 290,000 square kilometres or an area almost the size of Italy or the state of Nevada. Since 2016, an average of 28 million hectares have been cut down every year. That’s one football field of forest lost every single second around the clock. Brazil is by far the country with the highest loss of forests with over 1.3 million hectares lost a year. source
So maybe plant more trees? Or cut less trees down? Both options more meaningful than sending that sour-faced autistic girl(?) and other WEF members with similar social disorders around the world on jets to moan at people and complain that we should eat bugs.

lonelysummer

Nov 30, 2022
So maybe plant more trees? Or cut less trees down? Both options more meaningful than sending that sour-faced autistic girl(?) and other WEF members with similar social disorders around the world on jets to moan at people and complain that we should eat bugs.
How kind of you to talk about Greta Thunberg this way.
It's this kind of ignorance and rudeness that gives Christians a bad name.
But it's easier to look away and pretend there's not a problem.
God doesn't need to destroy the planet; humans are doing a very good job of it themselves.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
God doesn't need to destroy the planet; humans are doing a very good job of it themselves.
Do you have any evidence that Greta Thunberg is a Christian? She never talks about Jesus, just always about the evils of (Western) progress. Christianity and Communism don't mix, so if the grumpy-faced girl (he/she could even be a eunuch, which would explain the sour look!) is really a Christian, not sure on your explanation for her pushing for Communism. But I do agree that she is ignorant, rude and has teamed up with evil like-minded people to destroy the Earth (which is not a planet, as a planet is a wandering star).

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
I believe there are four seasons in which the climate changes: winter, spring, summer, and fall. Some last a little longer than others or start sooner. It has been that way since the dawn of Time. You did not know that? FYI, man can't control the weather. Do you believe he can? Wow!
I remember the science world telling us we were going to freeze in the 70s then they said we are going to over heat . Then they finily figured out they needed to find a generic term so they stumbled on climate change.

You state you are Christian so i am thinking you believe the Bible, hope so.
Mat_8:26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
Mat_8:27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

Dan 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

lonelysummer

Nov 30, 2022
Do you have any evidence that Greta Thunberg is a Christian? She never talks about Jesus, just always about the evils of (Western) progress. Christianity and Communism don't mix, so if the grumpy-faced girl (he/she could even be a eunuch, which would explain the sour look!) is really a Christian, not sure on your explanation for her pushing for Communism. But I do agree that she is ignorant, rude and has teamed up with evil like-minded people to destroy the Earth (which is not a planet, as a planet is a wandering star).
Are you a flat earther?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Did anyone say Greta was a Christian? .:unsure:
He was talking about Greta Thunberg, then went on to describe her ignorance and rudeness, and stated this is what gives Christians a bad name. I believe the implication is that Greta Thunberg is a Christian, no?

Are you a flat earther?
I'm not sure what this subject has to do with the topic at hand or Greta Thunberg, but there are threads on Flat Earth within this site.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
He was talking about Greta Thunberg, then went on to describe her ignorance and rudeness, and stated
this is what gives Christians a bad name. I believe the implication is that Greta Thunberg is a Christian, no?
No. The implication was that you speaking of Greta the way you did was rude and ignorant, and gives Christians a bad name.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
No. The implication was that you speaking of Greta the way you did was rude and ignorant, and gives Christians a bad name.
I never actually named Greta, but that he knew who I was talking about demonstrates my description of her was accurate. Truth is neither rude nor ignorant. So the only logical and consistent conclusion one could draw from his response was that he was implying Greta was a Christian.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I never actually named Greta, but that he knew who I was talking about demonstrates my description of her was accurate. Truth is neither rude nor ignorant. So the only logical and consistent conclusion one could draw from his response was that he was implying Greta was a Christian.
You present a string of logical fallacies.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I trust you realise the burden of proof lies with you for this claim?
First you assumed he knew, when it could have been a very good guess. The fallacy of false premise applies to your second claim, regarding your statements being accurate, which even you questioned. There are number of logical fallacies included in your final statement: false assumption, excluded middle (non sequitur), and tu quoque fallacy, to name a few. I knew they were speaking of you giving Christianity a bad name, and I understand you don't like that, but it does not change the facts.