Gay & Lesbian inclusivity in the Church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yama

Feb 19, 2017
yama,
you are so very pitiful, and we mean this in such a sorrowful way, for you are in total bondage to
satanic powers, and evidently have 'opened your door' and given yourself over to his perverted ways...

we, who Love Jesus Christ are praying for your 'deliverance and healing...
Why? I get you probably don't agree with my positon, that's fine but how does that translate to being pitiful. I don't find you pitiful if you disagree....

Feb 28, 2016
Why? I get you probably don't agree with my positon, that's fine but how does that translate to being pitiful. I don't find you pitiful if you disagree....
================================
how could you find me 'pitiful' if I believe in and Live and walk in Jesus Christ and His ways, as opposed to you walking
in satan's darkness??? it really a 'no-brainer'... nuff said, but prayers for you and yours...

Yama

Feb 19, 2017
================================
how could you find me 'pitiful' if I believe in and Live and walk in Jesus Christ and His ways, as opposed to you walking
in satan's darkness??? it really a 'no-brainer'... nuff said, but prayers for you and yours...
Ahaha, awh man do you really want a reply to that? Literally being so beholden to a belief that you assume any counter position to you must be the work of a metaphysical evil being could quite easily be called pitiful - and in my opinion much more so than disagreeing that churches should exclude people based on their sexual orientation.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Why are you confusing two things -- visiting a church with entering into the Kingdom of God?

Everyone is welcome to attend any evangelical or fundamentalist church, but only those who have been saved by grace and baptized as believers can become members. And only those who are consistent Christians in their walk can serve in any ministry.

Homosexuals can visit all the churches in their cities all year long, and they will be welcomed as VISITORS. But God only welcomes repentant sinners into His family. and only repentant sinners become members of Bible-believing churches.
I'm not the one confused here.
Inclusivity in the church in this thread pertains to the church building, if you read the OP.
The Kingdom of God comes after per those who are redeemed. As Christians know.