First of all, I am a whopping 5'4" xD
But I don't understand why a sin being more publicized makes it a worse sin.
It doesn't like i said it just looks that way because the church has to match the opposition.
First of all, I am a whopping 5'4" xD
But I don't understand why a sin being more publicized makes it a worse sin.
yesss
this
we are to pray for them
God can save them
but currently they are given over to perversion
I was cruising the net & found some videos showing gay/lgbt singers & worship leaders.
First of all, I am a whopping 5'4" xD
But I don't understand why a sin being more publicized makes it a worse sin.
My wife is like the same height haha my 4 year old son catching up fast lol
Obviously, someone does... or they would not go out of their way to promote the fact that they have chosen to remain actively homosexual... and defiantly vocal about that point.First of all, I am a whopping 5'4" xD
But I don't understand why a sin being more publicized makes it a worse sin.
Obviously, someone does... or they would not go out of their way to promote the fact that they have chosen to remain actively homosexual... and defiantly vocal about that point.
They go out of their way to be vocal about it because they see how much Christians appose it.
They go out of their way to be vocal about it because they see how much Christians appose it.
Obviously, someone does... or they would not go out of their way to promote the fact that they have chosen to remain actively homosexual... and defiantly vocal about that point.
They go out of their way to be vocal about it because they see how much Christians appose it.
I don't disagree. I agree with your post and maybe that's why I have gotten the idea that it is being looked at as worse who knows
I have a brother who's homosexual. I grieve for him. I've had contestations with him; I've had the bible out showing him scriptures. That was years ago. We've had email conversations. But He believes he's a Christian. He's not.
And I still love him and would be there for him at the drop of a hat. I would love for him to see the truth and give his life over to the Lord.
I'm sensitive to these types of threads because SOME do act like this is the worst sin ever to commit. And it's not. Liars are lumped in with those who will not inherit the kingdom of God along with the homosexual.
So what do we do? We preach what the word says. If you continue in a sinful lifestyle it's proof that your not a child of GOd.
So then, brethren, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh— for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. Romans 8:12-14
See the contrast here? The one lives according to the flesh will die. But the one living by the Spirit will continue to put to death the deeds of the flesh. These only are the sons of God.
I have a brother who's homosexual. I grieve for him. I've had contestations with him; I've had the bible out showing him scriptures. That was years ago. We've had email conversations. But He believes he's a Christian. He's not.
And I still love him and would be there for him at the drop of a hat. I would love for him to see the truth and give his life over to the Lord.
I'm sensitive to these types of threads because SOME do act like this is the worst sin ever to commit. And it's not. Liars are lumped in with those who will not inherit the kingdom of God along with the homosexual.
So what do we do? We preach what the word says. If you continue in a sinful lifestyle it's proof that your not a child of GOd.
So then, brethren, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh— for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. Romans 8:12-14
See the contrast here? The one lives according to the flesh will die. But the one living by the Spirit will continue to put to death the deeds of the flesh. These only are the sons of God.