under this logic,God made a mistake of only destroying one city,since all sin is exactly the same.
good observation, and a good point.
under this logic,God made a mistake of only destroying one city,since all sin is exactly the same.
under this logic,God made a mistake of only destroying one city,since all sin is exactly the same.
I understand this is the BDF, & would encourage others to give their biblical opinions on this issue, as well as names, sites, & videos of christian singers you know that fall into this category
The attraction is just the temptation but the sin is the action apon this temptation.
And we are living a continued sin of lying. We sin everyday and I can assure you there is a repeated sin in everyone's life everyday.
I just don't agree.... Can you help out and give a verse that shows the homosexuality is a worse sin than the others?
I for one would like to find out more about the subject of the Op
Only Jesus can determine that or has the right to state who is and who is not.....
under this logic,God made a mistake of only destroying one city,since all sin is exactly the same.
Proverbs 6:16-19King James Version (KJV)
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
After I posted that I thought, maybe she was not doing what I thought, sorry about that, I didn't really think you would defend something like that.
I found an update where these two are getting married.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwfn1jnA_GA
There are several reasons I felt this needed to be brought back. It's only been a few years ago that Ray Boltz came out of the closet, confessing he fought with homosexuality for years, & finally just gave up. He was rejected & blacklisted.
Now, there's some that openly confess it with no repercussions at all.
I think it's important to see how it was ostracized a few years ago, but now it's accepted by many.
The church is rapidly changing, & everyone needs to see it as it is.
what does 'we sit in heavenly places' mean to you?
Jesus reaches out to people through us. who shall I send? sound familiar? since you know the OT
and by the way, we do NOT sit in judgement over the hearts of others.
under this logic,God made a mistake of only destroying one city,since all sin is exactly the same.
There is a distinct difference that if not understood will confuse the issue of if the homosexual community is just a group of sinners like the rest of us or something more sinister. The distinction is rather clear, there is no sin other then sexual perversion that wants to be classed as a culture/community. No sin organizes lobby groups, parades and festivals to promote their sin.
This effort is purposeful and part of an agenda to force society of bend its knee in acceptance of their chosen lifestyle. They have no desire to change, it is Christianity that must change. It is us who are sinning by not accepting their view of morality.
If Christians cannot see this distinction there is little hope of stopping its effect on the Body of Christ.
There is a distinct difference that if not understood will confuse the issue of if the homosexual community is just a group of sinners like the rest of us or something more sinister. The distinction is rather clear, there is no sin other then sexual perversion that wants to be classed as a culture/community. No sin organizes lobby groups, parades and festivals to promote their sin.
This effort is purposeful and part of an agenda to force society of bend its knee in acceptance of their chosen lifestyle. They have no desire to change, it is Christianity that must change. It is us who are sinning by not accepting their view of morality.
If Christians cannot see this distinction there is little hope of stopping its effect on the Body of Christ.
Hi everyone..... I was cruising the net & found some videos showing gay/lgbt singers & worship leaders.
I understand this is the BDF, & would encourage others to give their biblical opinions on this issue, as well as names, sites, & videos of christian singers you know that fall into this category.
Thank you in advance for your contributions.![]()