Gay wedding

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Christ is the only true king
Amen. Please tell me what you do and do not like about this:

Did you just want a sword, or are figures okay? :)

Do you want any kind of scene?

Any corresponding Scripture passage?

Jul 17, 2019
Please tell me what you do and do not like about this:

:)
The guy kneeling looks like in an awkward body position, most don't critique artwork like that, so for now, I can use it in my signature, perhaps copy the guy on the right, color of sword doesn't matter, have a mirror image in "vertical symmetry" on the other side, of the stairs toward heaven so that there's one sword guy on each side, and thank you for your hard work

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The guy kneeling looks like in an awkward body position, most don't critique artwork like that, so for now, I can use it in my signature, perhaps copy the guy on the right, color of sword doesn't matter, have a mirror image in "vertical symmetry" on the other side, of the stairs toward heaven so that there's one sword guy on each side, and thank you for your hard work
You are welcome, I do not mind being critiqued when I am making it for you, after all :) So I would like you to be happy with it ;) Yeah, the figure in the awkward position, well, he is an angel, it looks like he is kneeling but he could just as well be floating LOL hey, maybe I could try elevating him a bit off the bottom, that might help, though I will go with your suggestion as well :)

Jul 17, 2019
You are welcome, I do not mind being critiqued when I am making it for you, after all :) So I would like you to be happy with it ;) Yeah, the figure in the awkward position, well, he is an angel, it looks like he is kneeling but he could just as well be floating LOL hey, maybe I could try elevating him a bit off the bottom, that might help, though I will go with your suggestion as well :)
Aren't you glad that I'm more of the truth-type instead of an appeaser, or a people pleaser?

Jul 17, 2019
the demeanour of that guy's face? can it be balanced like the center of the eyebrows be more relaxed?

and I do like how it looked like Seto Kaiba's white uniform, since I sometimes imagine myself as Seto Kaiba taking charge in YGO, with clever gambits and all, mixed with forwardness

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
my signature keep saying "The submitted message is too long to be processed. Please shorten it."
Hmmm, I think you may need to save it to your device first, if uploading from there, or I can give you the url, and that should work also... and may actually be preferable.

I made these changes before I saw you would like the eyebrows softened...

https://i.postimg.cc/wvC693bw/defenderofgrace3.png
^^ that is the url for the third one (last)

A narrower height may be better for your siggy also...

Making your name legible on a smaller sword would be tricky, though.

With apologies to Ricky :):):)

Jul 27, 2019
Our nephew, who is one of the most respectful and responsible people I know, is marrying his boyfriend.

Do we go out of respect for him, or stay away because of the gay issue?
Our nephew, who is one of the most respectful and responsible people I know, is marrying his boyfriend.

Do we go out of respect for him, or stay away because of the gay issue?
Hi, I have not encountered such a situation.

However, I myself think that as a Christian we can meet people as friends even if we do not agree with them in holy things.

Just because I attend a wedding does not mean that I agree with gay marriage.

I think we Christians should be tolerant and we should be able to show our love for everyone, even to gays if they have done their choice.

I personally belong to the Lutheran Church in Finland, but inside of me live an Orthodox.

According to the Orthodox faith, when a husband looks at his wife with lust, he has already sinned in his heart.

Therefore, who I am to to judge other fellow human beings.

Each of us is accounted for our own sins.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Im wondering if gay marriage is the same as lesbian marriage or why the word gay encompasses both. If they are to just define it as two people, stuck together till they die, or will they extend it to polygamy.

Do they call it husband and husband or wife and wife. Or does one act like a husband and the other as wife.
I read this book by a girl whos mum turned lesbian, ans her mum referred to her partner as her 'wusband' while the dad had like about seven 'wives' or partners one after the other.
Her stepmother then started abusing her brother.

Apparently they got married in pagan ceremony after meeting at university, which seems to be run by feminists. Many gay people dont really know their dads.

Anyway. I think all sorts of people get married these days, gays, moonies, those people on those shows that just meet each other for the first time on tv, actors and actresses that marry for a few months, sell their wedding pics and then split a year or two later... people that marry for money maybe just tolerate it all after all its their choice. Nobodys forcing them to and nobodys forbidding it.

And if you didnt speak up and say ITS WRONG! When the minister asks is there any impediment to this marriage. Then its too late. You need to Wait for the divorce. By then they would have learned they shouldnt have got married.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
God instituted marriage, and humans have made a mockery of it.

What else is new, eh?

Aug 7, 2019
Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that the unrighteous1will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not bedeceived: neither the sexually immoral, noridolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practicehomosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy,nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers willinherit the kingdom of God.

Aug 7, 2019
I have two childhood friends that are in homosexual relationships. Both women have children with other women whom they we're artificially inseminated by males that they know. One of the couples is married and the other couple are engaged or already married. I love both of them, I grew up with them, they are definitely important to me. I am very bothered by homosexuality, to the point that some may say I am homophobic. I am saddened by the way we were living. There was a moment in 2011 where I was literally stopped in my tracks and I looked at the land with the strip malls and the busy streets and I thought (more like felt) to myself in a profound way from within, why are we living like this? It seemed so foreign to me, almost as if I was seeing the world through eyes that were not my own yet more familiar than my own (the familiarity was the consciousness, the unfamiliarity were the cars and malls. I was starting to question the existence of God more so than I ever have, I grew up considering myself an atheist mostly, although I did wonder from time to time). It was a very strange experience, I believe I was awakening to my soul self who has memory of eternal life, times when we were living much more holy than this way. I feel like my soul is aching for that. I have a twin sister who is a homosexual addicted to crystal meth and it tears me apart. I am a sinner myself. I have vices that I still struggle with. Eating junk food and getting angry instead of having faith. My vice might not sound dire, at least not as dire as the crystal meth problem, but it is definitely a problem when you're wanting to live a holy life and you just can't get it together. If all that mattered was going to work, coming home, taking care of the family, laughing and having fun, I really wouldn't be that upset with myself, but I do feel this push to be holy and it's so hard and heartbreaking when us as a whole are allowing so much craziness to happen and anyone speaking up against it is found to be politically incorrect or insensitive. My heart aches for us and I want peace.

Attachments