Gays Want Wedding Cake

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

The liberal controlled public education system in my state (which has rapidly tumbled from first in the nation for public education to third from the bottom) is forcibly indoctrinating 6,220,993 children in the homosexual agenda presently in opposition to parent's objections and without parental consent.

So while you are engaging in ignorant ad hominem against moral parents who don't want to turn over their children to be indoctrinated by the state in homosexuality, the state is acting on behalf of the homosexual lobby and forcefully indoctrinating children with the homosexual agenda anyways.

The Problem

Let's turn this around. If the state was forcibly indoctrinating all public school children in Christianity against parental opposition and without parental consent, would you defend it exactly as you are defending when it's done with respect to homosexual indoctrination?

Yes Gays are evil lets teach our children that.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
If God loved homosexuals he would not have sent his punishment on them. Sometimes I get tired of the constant manipulation of God to be politically correct. The truth don't need to be white washed.
If God didn't love homosexuals He would not have unleashed His wrath on Jesus at the cross. Jesus died for them, he died for you, and he died for the world. He did that out of His love for the world. John 3:16.

You are right that the truth doesn't need to be white washed. So please continue to read.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

King James Version (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Homosexuals were washed, sanctified, and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God it says. God loves them, just as much as He loves you. Some of the men being spoken to were these things, and yet what? Jesus died for them, His sacrifice was for them. He resurrected so that they may be justified before God. So that you may be washed, sanctified, and justified before the Lord. If God didn't love homosexuals, how then were such men as these washed, sanctified and justified in His sight, if not by the blood of His Son, Jesus' sacrifice? It is because Jesus sacrifice was for the WHOLE world, and that includes homosexuals. And, why did God do it? Love.

Last edited:

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Sorry Ben, i am not allowed to get into a debate with you on the teachings of Paul.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
Sorry Ben, i am not allowed to get into a debate with you on the teachings of Paul.
Don't you mean to say, "The teachings of the Word of God"?

[h=3]2 Peter 3:15-18[/h]King James Version (KJV)

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Wisdom given unto him.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Sodomites cannot be married by Gods standard in any case.
Which is why they will never get marriage cake. The cake is a lie. :(

Er, no... the cake is real. The marriage is a lie. With that in mind they should just go to dunkin donuts. It'd be tastier.

M

MarkMulder

Which is why they will never get marriage cake. The cake is a lie. :(

Er, no... the cake is real. The marriage is a lie. With that in mind they should just go to dunkin donuts. It'd be tastier.
Not only a lie... but also mockery and a travesty of the REAL thing,
and as such offensive to married couples everywhere.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
So I guess you would like to burn the Sodomites and stamp on thier cake...

A

AgeofKnowledge

The very people who attempt to portray us as morally blighted intolerant people seek to use the government to imprison and bankrupt us for refusing to violate our moral conscience and surrender our religious liberty to bake a cake for their abominable immoral events when they order us to do so and they stick wieners in their anuses and engage in all sorts of perverse acts with each other.

Their hypocrisy is as transparent as the irony.

Uh oh. Careful there. You're going to have the same people who fabricated claims and forced them into your mouth telling you that burning people is no laughing matter and that you're a nazi. And we can't have that. Their opinion of our moral character too dear to us.

M

MarkMulder

Uh oh. Careful there. You're going to have the same people who fabricated claims and forced them into your mouth telling you that burning people is no laughing matter and that you're a nazi. And we can't have that. Their opinion of our moral character too dear to us.
Cake is cake... *shrugs*

Calling me a "nazi" just because I'm from Germany is racist btw, I don't take kindly to that.

A

AgeofKnowledge

I made the mistake once of telling some Polack jokes to this guy at a house party in a rough part of Los Angeles when I was about 21 home on leave before I started following the Lord and he took offense at it because he was Polish... lol.

I walked away with a deviated septum (e.g. broke beak) pouring blood all over my shirt and he got his mouth smashed in with blood pouring down his shirt and a shiny new black eye to go with his broke mouth.

He paid a couple of street gang members to hunt me down but they were stupid and I was smart and got the upper hand and they never were able to kill me. I don't; however, tell Polack jokes anymore.

Once, I got jumped by a gang of surenos for making jokes about Mexicans. One of the bangers jumped right through my driver side window and I actually fought him in the car before getting drug out and having to fight like four of them. I lost that one and had many lumps on my head afterwards. Lol.

Cake is cake... *shrugs*

Calling me a "nazi" just because I'm from Germany is racist btw, I don't take kindly to that.

J

jkalyna

Cake is cake... *shrugs*

I don't know if your taking this as a joke, but there is a link right above to report comments like that. The rules are that if personal attacks are made they get banned or should get banned. So report them. I've noticed that there are some people who just would want to throw up on Godly words, it offends some, the truth. If the Lord called you here, and I know he calls us all, then at this time of Easter, I've been verbally attacked, and I think you are being also. Report them, let me say one thing. I like and love others taking in new people under their wings, and loving on them, embracing them, not embrassing them, if action isn't taken, just so you'll know, if you ever get banned out of here, I'm leaving, because these kinds of personal attacks should be addressed, and if there not, this is not a place for me. Praying the blood of Jesus around you. The thing is that is has disturbed me, not once but on another thread about tattoes, how someone unkindly spoke. There have been over 100 people killed because of wearing skulls, a symbol of death, that attracted and attracts death. If you belong to satan then wear them, check google you'll find hundreds of cases of people being murdered because they were wearing the skull, as a tattoo on themselves, and yet this guy encourages people here to do that, I agree with you, and your right here to participate anywhere, and it is not right to personally attack you. Stand your ground, on what you believe, I don't believe in Harry potter, because it is nothing but witchcraft, some here love it, but if personal preferences don't remain in control, and one starts attacking the other, than they are not having the fruits of the spirit, as that one guy in tattoos seems very hatefull, not only to you but to me right in the prayer forums, if you go, I go. NOt kidding. I don't like menacing here, that is of the world, the flesh, and the devil.

J

jkalyna

you dare call Mark a Nazi, I would ban you and reported your remark. don't harass my friends here. Your mouth is what needs to repent, then apologize to him, that is the right Christian thing to do. Apologize to him.

J

jkalyna

Cake is cake... *shrugs*

I know that those who offend and other's express it like you do, if there really christians, they will apologize to you, it's been done many times here, but then your more of a man to not retaliate. by the way, other chat sites don't tolerate this kind of abuse of saying things about people hiding behind a screen. He should apologize to you, but then remember the word says, that "the love of many shall wax cold, and it is felt, sorry you had to endure such abuse, If you ever get banned, I'm out leaving, because those who are bad mouther, seem to hang around, those who stand for the word of God, get harassed, and stand their ground, just letting you all know. So apologize to Mark, and show your Christian side, for calling him an Nazi, I speak
German, my sister was born there are we one's too, your an offense to real Christians. Apologize to Mark. Woke up at this hour because reading your comments to Mark, was very disturbing, and is showing nothing of love , me over reacting, try going back into the fold where the sheep are, and get out of where the wolves are, for Jesus himself said,"I send you as sheep among the wolves, and you seem like one, back biting Mark, like that, you don't even notice his age, and his maturity, something that should be as a role model to others, and is. Repent.

J

jkalyna

your comments of personally attacking my friend Mark has been reported, and Mark you could do the same, just press the triangle with the ? on it. Bad mouther, should get banned, or as the bible says, go to your brother, ? is he, and tell him you did, and if he repents he should apologize openly to you, if he doesn't then you know on what side of the fence he is from, and only the Holy spirit could break this yoke over him. Sorry this was said to you. God Bless You. YOur a blessing to me here, and to many others. Thanks for being you. :)

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Cake is cake... *shrugs*

This is where subtleties of English along with lack of punctuation can bring around total mis-understandings, especailly with people who are not natural English speakers.

The Aristocat is not calling you a Nazi. Lets read it again
h oh. Careful there. You're going to have the same people who fabricated claims and forced them into your mouth telling you that burning people is no laughing matter and that you're a nazi. And we can't have that. Their opinion of our moral character too dear to us.
Put simply, this is saying that the same people who made up certain claims, also told you that burning people is not funny and that you are a Nazi.

read the bold and it may become more clear.

You are going to have the same people telling you that you are a nazi.

So it is ok to eat the cake? SOme people have said in this and other threads, cant be bothered to find them, that a wedding cake for gays is no different to manking an idol to satan for a satanist.

J

jkalyna

Cake is cake... *shrugs*

Something for everyone here don't pick on people's hearts Jesus said these words read them, do them act upon them, for faith without works is like a dead smelly rotting carcass the vulture picks on, and bad words really do smell. Be ye doers of the word, and not just hearers, Book of James. :)

Attachments

M

MarkMulder

This is where subtleties of English along with lack of punctuation can bring around total mis-understandings, especailly with people who are not natural English speakers.

The Aristocat is not calling you a Nazi. Lets read it again
Personally I never said he called me a nazi, I just made a general comment.
You would have known had you read my post better.

J

jkalyna

Personally I never said he called me a nazi, I just made a general comment.
You would have known had you read my post better.

read your own script here, "calling me a nazi, is carcass, oh racist btw, I don't take kindly to that.

J

jkalyna

read your own script here, "calling me a nazi, is carcass, oh racist btw, I don't take kindly to that. I'll tell you what I do know whether you like it or not, people come here on Christian chat and grow, some don't want to, and are just playing games, change of mind, not leaving if you get banned by the way, been here long enough to know a two sided mask, who's really behind yours too. jk :)

read the above as it went up the hill, posted in the wronge place, so you seem funny and what is the other word ??