Gel38s Phone number

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mguitar010

Oh but abing the joker this time won't reveal himself until Batman(betsy) and Robin(me) have some super mad body guarding skills...... We are still working on those... i mean BATMAN has teh bomb skills already...but its the sidekick who tends to fall between the cracks...LITERALLY! haha

:) until then.... joker=unknown

K

KristenNicole777

Lol IM Catwoman im on the good side lol... But yes I got the message, the plan is inacted and security is in place.. We are more fortified than the WhiteHOUSE!

BRW I can teach Your side kick and You batman some new moves LOL

A

Abing

hahahah i must find that unknown joker whoever that is. he's gonna be a big help. you batman and robin and catwoman LOL. be prepared and guard ur beloved gel at all cost, or he will be in my hands any minute now

K

KristenNicole777

YOu and the joker will NEVER win!! NEVER!!! Good will prevail at all costs!!!!

A

Abing

hahahah that depends on WHO the joker is hhahahah

K

KristenNicole777

how about we just forget about Gel since he seems protected and post Abings number lol Guys would be lining up for the little proncess :)

K

KristenNicole777

PRINCESS lol.........

A

Abing

geeeeee, i still have plans on kidnapping gel.. and joker hasnt showed up yet. so gel' isnt safe yet mwahahhaha

S

Saved2DBone

AHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh my gosh Gel AHHHHHHHHHHHH He is the man..... Wish I had a band of screaming fans everywhere I went.. But I'm not Gel..

K

KristenNicole777

You COULD have that Ryan.. Do you need a manager?? I am taking applicants right now. LOL

A

Abing

gawsh this thread has be come.. a *hiring* forum.. LOL

K

KristenNicole777

heyy im just trying to make me some money off of the cool songle guys... LOL jk.... but hey watever works, I do love to help my fellow human beings out in a bind soo yeh what about it??? lol I am still taking applicants lol

K

KristenNicole777

once again a typo...... SINGLE... cuz obviosly you cant make money off out non-singles lol

A

Abing

anyways,

who is joker? gaaaah

K

KristenNicole777

Maybe you need to make a post to find out who the joker is.. maybe offfer a reward..

A

Abing

hahah yeah sounds like a good i dea..

hahah and whoever that joker is, s/he must prove it

A

Annie

ROFL, Hahahahahahaha (Literally, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa), I think Im gonna cry...lol, or pee myself, ROFL,
Ps. lol, my gosh, is like, so many girls, lol, stalking the poor kiddo, conquer, we should try and start stalking you instead, yup, yup, who agrees?, lol, Ima start with this:
Hey Conquer.....HOW YOU DOOOOING?!!

A

Abing

hahaha now, this thread has gone madddddd. lol. hmmm, conquer IS cute ;)