Genesis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
So during the 6th day god made all the animals. It also says that God makes male and female people in his own image on the 6th day.

Is this passage talking about Neanderthals?

After god rests on the 7th day, our Father makes Adam and Eve and places them in the garden of eden.

Is this talking about the first spiritual people? And also a story about the first marriage?

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
Read Genesis 26-31 it talks about the creation of animals and men and women humans. Created in God's own image.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
So during the 6th day god made all the animals. It also says that God makes male and female people in his own image on the 6th day.

Is this passage talking about Neanderthals?

After god rests on the 7th day, our Father makes Adam and Eve and places them in the garden of eden.

Is this talking about the first spiritual people? And also a story about the first marriage?
Welcome to CC.
What is your understanding of Neanderthals? The first people were able to speak and understand language. Adam was able to give names to the animals. So probably not the typical picture of Neanderthals that is portrayed in evolutionary science.
Not sure what you mean by spiritual. If you mean were they spiritual vs physical, they were physical beings who possessed a spirit within. And they are a picture of marriage which was instituted by God.

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
I'm talking about this passage for starters. Says that on the 6th day god created man in his own image, in the image of god he created them. Male and female.

I don't believe in evolution but I think Genesis is a good place to debunk the lies that are being promoted these days surrounding evolution.

Attachments

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
After the 7th day god created Adam and Eve.

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
Spiritual meaning that God placed his spirit in Adam and Eve but not the other animals. That's why it was important for Adam and Eve to follow God's laws but not the people on the 6th day.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Spiritual meaning that God placed his spirit in Adam and Eve but not the other animals. That's why it was important for Adam and Eve to follow God's laws but not the people on the 6th day.
Adam and Eve were created possessing mind, body and soul. They were not inhabited by the Holy Spirit in creation.

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
I've seen some Bible's call this chapter the second creation. So it's confusing to see how some people interpret it.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I've seen some Bible's call this chapter the second creation. So it's confusing to see how some people interpret it.
That's understandable. Unfortunately there is as much misinformation as there is truth. One key is that God said He finished His work of creation in 6 days.

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
Yes that's true. So Adam and Eve were created on the 6th day and then god just elaborated in the next chapter.

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
I have been a Christian from 12-21, then stepped away from worship from 21-35. Now I'm born again Christian from 35-36.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I have been a Christian from 12-21, then stepped away from worship from 21-35. Now I'm born again Christian from 35-36.
That's awesome. Why do you feel the need to debunk evolution?

Vascowon

Mar 21, 2023
Once people understand that our world and universe has been created, it opens up our hearts and minds to see God's work. Then believing in our Father leads to Jesus and our salvation through repenting and letting Jesus change our life.

Proof of God is everywhere and you see it once you don't need it.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Once people understand that our world and universe has been created, it opens up our hearts and minds to see God's work. Then believing in our Father leads to Jesus and our salvation through repenting and letting Jesus change our life.

Proof of God is everywhere and you see it once you don't need it.
I think it's awesome you want to share God with people in that way.