George Santos who lied about his life & career while running 4 & winning a seat in the House is being charged!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Probably has something to do with his being a republican. If we charged every politician when they lied D.C. would be a ghost town.
True. Lying is policy.
The charges against him remain under seal according to the article.

I just wonder who he upset so that they send the Fed's after him.
A known liar during and after his campaign. A golden boy in the House for awhile. Now this. The gold is tarnished.
Why?

Will we ever really know?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tall_Timbers
It seems the charges are about money. Don't you just love how the actual crimes of making money illicitly are overlooked so that the puppet in the WH can continue the carnage?

Right before the eyes of the entire world we see displayed the lies and corruption....never mind just this country...the entire world knows and has heard. Yet, unless God intervenes (and I pray He will), it will continue. They have given power to the devil by co-operating with him and their language is his language.
 
Today it seems like they're all part of one party, the Mammon party.
Nah. They're all part of the Pride Party. I don't mean gay pride, I mean the "My rights, I'm offended, you're either on my side or you're my enemy!" party.

I've had it with all of them. I can't in good conscience agree with any of them.
 
Nah. They're all part of the Pride Party. I don't mean gay pride, I mean the "My rights, I'm offended, you're either on my side or you're my enemy!" party.

I've had it with all of them. I can't in good conscience agree with any of them.

I’m offended by this comment. Not sure why, but it feels right.😁
 
Today it seems like they're all part of one party, the Mammon party.

I am not really persuaded by either party. The looming catastrophe (well there is already one but just when you think it couldn't get worse) at the southern border is denied by one party and the other just yaks about it all day long.
 
I am not really persuaded by either party. The looming catastrophe (well there is already one but just when you think it couldn't get worse) at the southern border is denied by one party and the other just yaks about it all day long.
The border issue is intolerable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Niki7
A known liar during and after his campaign.
You should know by now, if you are a liberal, those traits are badges of honor.... qualifying traits.
Will we ever really know?
Ask yourself, what else is going on right now that the liberals want to divert attention from? The Biden's association and all the millions they have received from Communist China.... "nothing to see here.... look at this Republican that LIED to everyone!"

Political manipulation on a grand scale, with the willing assistance of the propaganda wing of the New Democrat Socialist Party.