Georgia man murdered while jogging. Judge declines to press charges

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
First off, that is a leftist tactic to quell information and debate. Secondly, Breitbart is WAAAY more factually correct than any MSM. But you can find the story elsewhere.

There is pictures and video and quotes from the BLACK Pastor that corroborate the homosexual mayor doing this.

Why would you be on THEIR side?
If you want to discuss this, we can do so on another thread.
This thread is about Arbery

Billyd

May 8, 2014
the department of Justice seems to think there is sufficient evidence to proceed with murder charges
Also your argument is absurd.
that's like saying I deserve to be shot for stealing my neighbor's newspaper
You can do a lot of things around my house, but don't be stealing my newspaper. That's a sure fire way to get shot.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You can do a lot of things around my house, but don't be stealing my newspaper. That's a sure fire way to get shot.
And you will be going to prison for murder
castle doctrine only applies for home invasions, not just because someone trespasses on your yard

some states have stand your ground doctrine but that only applies if you were actually physically threatened.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
No, stealing a poor man's newspaper is a capital offense. Calls for at least one load of rock salt.
Anyway point being the property owner said nothing was taken and nothing was damaged
Also seeing as how there was no sign posted saying no trespassing, no crime was committed
So this guy literally got killed for nothing

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Anyway point being the property owner said nothing was taken and nothing was damaged
Also seeing as how there was no sign posted saying no trespassing, no crime was committed
So this guy literally got killed for nothing
I don't disagree.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Arbery ran quickly towards the armed man and began his attack, the clip clearly and precisely documents the violent actions of Arbery.
Sounds like self-defense to me
I'm jogging down the street minding my own business when you confront me with a shotgun
Do you think I'm just going to stand there and let you kill me?
No I'm going to fight back

K

Kim82

It really begs the question; Should the white men have just let Arbery beat them, take their gun, and possibly shoot them to death? As ridiculous as the question sounds, that's basically what it boils down to.
What it boils down to is this: Did Arbery really need to die?

Since hearing about this case, has there been any sympathy on your part? Or have you just been busy declaring that Arbery deserved to die?

Did Arbery give his life to God before his death? Do you know? Do you care?

Black. White. It doesn't matter. But did this man really need to die? Is it possible that those with the guns could have gone about things differently? Is it possible?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Arbery ran quickly towards the armed man and began his attack, the clip clearly and precisely documents the violent actions of Arbery.
He was being unlawfully detained, as he had committed no crime
If I see someone coming at me with the shotgun, I'm going to fight back too

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Your response does not reflect the truth

Arberyran towards the armed man, and violently assaulted him while trying to take his weapon.

You arent going to change these facts as seen in the TMZ clip below.

In the attached 40 second TMZ clip
Say what you will but this guy did not stand a chance with two shotguns aimed at him, you must be a Soros puppet ..............causing more trouble with lies.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
He was being unlawfully detained, as he had committed no crime
If I see someone coming at me with the shotgun, I'm going to fight back too
Absolutely, he did not stand a chance with two shotguns aimed at him!!

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Arbery violently beating the armed man's face, while trying to take his weapon?

You arent gonna change the factual narrative as seen, the McMichaels acted in self defense
You are wrong, the unarmed man did not stand a chance with two shotguns pointed at him,

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Jul 23, 2018
Apparently the laws are different in Georgia than it is here in Kentucky. Anyone that pulls a gun on someone jogging down the street is going to jail whether they kill the person or not. Well, maybe its not a whole lot different. Sounds like they got the good ole boy justice down there too. Good ole boys (members of law enforcement, and judges, or in this case retired members) can do whatever they want to legal or not. They don't think they are subject to the Law.

The judge in this case was a total idiot. The video plainly shows a guy jogging down the street and then being ambushed by two idiots in a truck with guns.

I guess you think he probably should've just keep running too. Surely those two dummies in the 4x4 with guns couldn't have just as easily run him down....
...more like "he saw the truck coming and attacked it"

Jul 23, 2018
So it's his fault cause he didn't keep running...huh....He was probably afraid the idiots would shoot him the back the way they were acting. I mean seriously, what nut job would try to stop someone at gun point for jogging down the street....:rolleyes:
You believe attacking armed men is so wise.

Ok I don't.

Jul 23, 2018
So it's his fault cause he didn't keep running...huh....He was probably afraid the idiots would shoot him the back the way they were acting. I mean seriously, what nut job would try to stop someone at gun point for jogging down the street....:rolleyes:
What nut job attacks armed men? Rolleys

Jul 23, 2018
I have agreed with you in the past on many things. But this I cannot. The Mcmichael's are cold blooded killers who had no right to pull a gun on anyone. If they wanted to talk to him then why did they need the guns. He was unarmed and there were two of them. Which in my opinion make them not just murderers but also total cowards. They should've just called the cops. They had no business stopping anyone for jogging down the street unarmed.
What was the camera doing behind him?