georgia?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
meat.jpg

So where is the meat market, then?

I

iTOREtheSKY

View attachment 50696

I dunno..I guess there are a bunch of christian dating sites...lol christian mingle I guess that's one... I don't think I could ever go on one of those...I'm certainly not christian or handsome enough. LOL Don't them make you be a certain height,know every scripture in & out?? ugh..too much pressure in all that...just get Shour to fire up the grill,that's all the meat I need...where's SeatBelt with the roadkill he keeps threatening to grill for us????? lol

D

dyingeveryday

View attachment 50696

Probably somewhere like this Christianmingle they advertise on tv. or another dating place. Or out in the world which is a really good place to. It worked for me and I wasn't even looking.

D

dyingeveryday

I'm am certainly down for grill'n but road kill?

D

dyingeveryday

It's 1:07 and I haven't eaten since 6 pm yesterday. I had that big ol cup o coffee this morning and I've been running off of that. I should eat something. Not that I need to gain weight but I do need something.

R

Rose_of_tranquility

:(Itores not handsome enough for ChristianMingle and I am not pretty enough.
What a pair!!! Instead CC gets stuck with us.

I

iTOREtheSKY

UGH..such lies...you are beautiful..now shoosh yer' head!

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
I feel a song coming on...

[video=youtube;-8b0IKQxx2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b0IKQxx2k[/video]

We're happy to be stuck with you!!! :D

R

Rose_of_tranquility

Ohhh I'll make you. :) Don't make me break out the big snuggly blanket & make me keep you warm...watch your step girl .lol
Promises of a good time... Heaven forbid.lol

You better be gentle. I am fragile.

S

SeatBelt

ok... I've been wanting to post this since the first day the thread went up... I'm thining its run its course long enough for me to not be a jerk by throwing this in now:

[video=youtube_share;rbyvSdcMOzA]http://youtu.be/rbyvSdcMOzA[/video]

because this is what I thought of when I first saw the thread

Jul 25, 2005
Christian Mingle. I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful women from Georgia on there.