Germany christian country?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Today I Read the newest result to the question. Does Jesus realy resurrect bodily?
18 % of all believes it. Thats not Wonders me, but I was surprised to Read that only 55% of the freikirchen ( evangelical) believes it.
Out of RCC 28% and Protestant 33% believes it.
I know its a Statistik, but dont be wonder that the society is as it is.
Sadly to say, many are religious, less are christians.

G

Godsgirl83

I think you sum this up. Religion is man made, sets of rules, dos and don'ts......... (yes even many under the term "christian" fall into religion)
Jesus wants us to have a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Him.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I think you sum this up. Religion is man made, sets of rules, dos and don'ts......... (yes even many under the term "christian" fall into religion)
Thats the different! Many who says they believe there is a God, deny Jesus. As I did when I was young.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
You know, Freikirchen are churches which are seperatet from the Protestant and Catholic Church, because they are to far away from the Word of God. That out of them only 55% believe that Jesus is bodily risen up, is heavy.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Today I Read the newest result to the question. Does Jesus realy resurrect bodily?
18 % of all believes it. Thats not Wonders me, but I was surprised to Read that only 55% of the freikirchen ( evangelical) believes it.
Out of RCC 28% and Protestant 33% believes it.
I know its a Statistik, but dont be wonder that the society is as it is.
Other countries in Europe are not much different.
- They do not know, even "the basics of Christian faith."
----
Interesting to note:
Germany was birth place of 'Modern Mission.'
- from 'Herrnhut.'
- Nicholas Zinzendort.
It was in Germany where 'Reformation' started.
---
Now Europe is becoming ( or already is ) a mission field.
---
---
** I wrote similar comment ( part of ) on another thread..

G

Godsgirl83

Thats the different! Many who says they believe there is a God, deny Jesus. As I did when I was young.
Wolf, I stumbled across this today on youtube and thoughtof your thread here. Barry Mcguire was a singer in the 60's with a band the New Christy Minstrels (aka the Christies). It was during the hippy movement that he meet and recieved Jesus. His story can be found in other videos but this little clip sums it up.........

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I heard there was a rise in anti-Semitism also, not only Germany but all over. I hope the separatist Churches are not those filled w/hate against Jews and others.
Also, I hear TBN, Christian TV, is there now, I hope that helps.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
It is very sad about Germany. To be a theologian, you have to be able to read German. Why? Because all the major innovators wrote in German. And most of the modern theologians not from German, studied there.
And yet, despite being the place where the Reformation started, and so many amazing directions that were taken, most of the people in Germany no longer believe in Jesus.

I found that to be tragic!

PS. Don't answer me back with any nonsense about theology being the ideas of men. Theology is the study of God, and God ordained and chose many brilliant men and women to study and write about this "Queen of Sciences!"

G

GtrPkr

Perhaps that's the very reason why Germany is being so heavily inundated with Muslims.... Christianity as a whole is being attacked, especially throughout Europe!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
ahh, someone gets it!!

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Perhaps that's the very reason why Germany is being so heavily inundated with Muslims.... Christianity as a whole is being attacked, especially throughout Europe!
We are not heavenly inundatet with Moslems. This is nonsense.
Heavily inundated is a to strong word.
Its look like more worst as it realy is.
But there are more moslems then bornagain christians indeed.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Sorry for 1st answer. This was nonsense.

G

GtrPkr

Yeah, you never really can trust American Media. Everything is always blown out of proportion. However, Muslims used to be a non-issue.