Get your vaccine and 20% today!

  • Thread starter Thread starter danschance
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No doubt a flu pandemic can arise but so far, the CDC has claimed several times we were in for a bad flu season and we need to be vaccinated for it. Do you recall all the scare about the swine flu? Well, it was a very mild flu season. Now your pharmacist can give you that vaccine with out a doctors prescription. That seems very strange to me.

I have not had a flu vaccine in years and I have not had the flu since I stopped getting a flu vaccine. I think big Phama is making a killing off of vaccines.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have never gotten a flu shot. The only vaccinations I ever had were smallpox and polio when I was a kid in the 60's. I have noticed that each year the push to get a flu shot gets a bit stronger.