Getting a grip.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

themusicmiss

Apr 1, 2010
Compared to some requests out there this is nothing major.

But this morning I've had a bit of a wake-up call.

Over the past few years I've noticed myself becoming more and more lazy, and self-centred, and self-indulgent. I'm always putting myself down but I really do need to change all of these things. Especially if I wanna be a better person for God.

I have many habits which I cant quite conquer, they're not awful ones but I hate myself everytime I fail to overcome them[one of them is avoiding reading the bible when I'm not "in the mood" or whatever.] Another is my diet, another is controlling myself when I'm in a state of panic.
Also, I was also confronted by a church member this morning at the church I clean at, that some people were disappointed cos I hadn't been doing my job properly, not only did I feel pathetic, but I was very very very humiliated, it makes me believe that I cant do ANYTHING right..and I know that's negative, and I reallllly wanna try and be positive.

I feel as though I need to get a grip of my life. Theres many areas which I wont go into ..but please, keep me in your prayers. I want to be 100 transformed into who I was meant to be.
cheers guys,
chlo x

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers.
God bless, pickles

B

BeauBLESSED

You most certainly will be, Chloe :)
God bless you one hundred-fold!

K

Kelseybear

Maybe you should make a list of all the things
you want to do each day.Diet well buy only healthy foods
and on days when you get every thing on you list done
reward your self with your favorite snack! Mine is peanut butter ice cream!!

Dec 19, 2009
Compared to some requests out there this is nothing major.

But this morning I've had a bit of a wake-up call.

Over the past few years I've noticed myself becoming more and more lazy, and self-centred, and self-indulgent. I'm always putting myself down but I really do need to change all of these things. Especially if I wanna be a better person for God.

I have many habits which I cant quite conquer, they're not awful ones but I hate myself everytime I fail to overcome them[one of them is avoiding reading the bible when I'm not "in the mood" or whatever.] Another is my diet, another is controlling myself when I'm in a state of panic.
Also, I was also confronted by a church member this morning at the church I clean at, that some people were disappointed cos I hadn't been doing my job properly, not only did I feel pathetic, but I was very very very humiliated, it makes me believe that I cant do ANYTHING right..and I know that's negative, and I reallllly wanna try and be positive.

I feel as though I need to get a grip of my life. Theres many areas which I wont go into ..but please, keep me in your prayers. I want to be 100 transformed into who I was meant to be.
cheers guys,
chlo x
If you fall short, then pick yourself up and do better. At the same time, I think the Lord wants us to enjoy life.