getting on the chat room and talking to others

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 10, 2013
5
0
0
Hi every time I have gotten on the chat rooms I cannot post anything cause it wont let me. why? all I hear is people talking and I cannot even type anything in because there is no space for me to type. what is wrong with the site? can somebody tell me what I need to do to post comments under the comments in the chat rooms? thanks. Leanne
 
This is a blog, so few people will read it. Try re-posting this in the User2User Tech section of the forums. Be sure to include what browser you're using and if you're using Windows/Apple/Linux etc.

The place to type is under the Volume slider, make sure to click there before trying to type. If that doesn't work then use the suggestion above.
 
Before you go into the room make sure the size is 125% or less. If its bigger you won't see the typing line, at least that's for the 17 inch monitor.
 
Mine has the size down at the right corner of the screen, there is drop down with the different sizes, you click on the size you want or need, I use 120% or 125%. Make sure you set the size before you get into the chat room because you can't get the right size once you are in there.