Getting sick here...

  • Thread starter Thread starter fromtheriver
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fromtheriver

Guest
I've been sick for a week, and just feel worse.

I had the cold since Friday, and my throat has been hurting me. Then since Tuesday, i've been feeling depressed. I feel real depressed when I especially go into my room. Then, today out of nowhere my back starts to hurt. So now I am: having throat pain, back pain and feeling depressed.

It all pretty much came in all together. So I ask of you for prayer from all this pain, so I can go to church tomorrow in peace.


:) God bless those who pray for me and for those who only read.
 
You are in my prayers for healing and joy in your day tomorrow.
God bless, pickles
 
Precious FromtheRiver,

I like that from the river, I ask you what are you stressing about................FEAR ANXIETY AND THAT STRESS YOU ARE EXPERIENCING, CAUSES THE

HYPOTHALMUS TO STOP PRODUCING SERATONIN, This seratonin is Created by FATHER GOD, for your PEACE.......

But when you are stressed out, fearing things, then the Hypothalmus, which is the master gland of the Endrocrine system, will stop producing seratonin

Instead, what is realeased is called CORTISOL...........CORTISOL TRIGGERS COLDS, AND FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.......SO JUST REPENT FOR WHAT YOU ARE STRESSING ABOUT, SURRENDER THIS, WHATEVER IT IS, TO GOD, AND THANK HIM FOR SOLVING ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS FOR YOU.....

Then, you will see, it will immediately turn around............LAUGHING HELPS RE-RELEASE SERATONIN IN LARGE AMOUNTS...........SO LAUGH IT UP....

SeekinHIM
 
I'm sick too, Sweety :( ...I'm praying that we both feel better soon... :)

God Bless you!

Ingrid
 
Dear IliveforHim,

What is your ailment...........? That is, as long as it is not too personal to place here............This is my fortay in the Body of CHRIST...........

Too personal ? Perhaps you could send me a PM........We could discuss this another way.......

I am praying either way........

SeekinHIM
 
Precious FromtheRiver,

I like that from the river, I ask you what are you stressing about................FEAR ANXIETY AND THAT STRESS YOU ARE EXPERIENCING, CAUSES THE

HYPOTHALMUS TO STOP PRODUCING SERATONIN, This seratonin is Created by FATHER GOD, for your PEACE.......

But when you are stressed out, fearing things, then the Hypothalmus, which is the master gland of the Endrocrine system, will stop producing seratonin

Instead, what is realeased is called CORTISOL...........CORTISOL TRIGGERS COLDS, AND FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.......SO JUST REPENT FOR WHAT YOU ARE STRESSING ABOUT, SURRENDER THIS, WHATEVER IT IS, TO GOD, AND THANK HIM FOR SOLVING ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS FOR YOU.....

Then, you will see, it will immediately turn around............LAUGHING HELPS RE-RELEASE SERATONIN IN LARGE AMOUNTS...........SO LAUGH IT UP....

SeekinHIM


Simply stress from School is all. Just too worried about my grades and other things like scholarships and one internship i've been working hard to be accepted in. Yeap, it's been stressful. It makes sense though, since one night I was up real late studying and doing homework then all of a sudden I got this nasty head ache and my throat started to hurt.
 
Precious FromtheRiver,

Cast this burden on HIM, and HE will sustain you................HE knows all things, right? HE will teach you, You have the Mind of CHRIST......

Just relax, be diligent, yet thank HIM for teaching you what you need to learn........Then Watch the difference, even your studies will become easy,

sweet, and enjoyable.....


SeekinHIM