N
Nuns_n_roses
Guest
I looked back at the one I call friend... the one I call foe...
She's facing back at me with blue eyes in the mirror. Her hair is all over the place like always. She can never do anything with it really, try as she might. She knows all about me. She IS me. She knows all those times I secretly felt left out, all those times I ran to the Christmas tree as a child in pure excitement... all my secret shame and all my happiest memories. Nothing is hidden from her. No one knows more about me than well, me.
And that terrifies me.
Her eyes search me curiously as my hand longs to reach out to the other side of the mirror. I want to talk to her, see what she has to say. Did her wise blue eyes offer me any wisdom? Or did they want to feed me lies today? It's a mixed bag with her.
I smirk at that. She does too. We have an odd sense of humor. How do I really feel about this girl staring back at me though...?
Before I've left it in her hands, but today I'll leave it in mine.
She's facing back at me with blue eyes in the mirror. Her hair is all over the place like always. She can never do anything with it really, try as she might. She knows all about me. She IS me. She knows all those times I secretly felt left out, all those times I ran to the Christmas tree as a child in pure excitement... all my secret shame and all my happiest memories. Nothing is hidden from her. No one knows more about me than well, me.
And that terrifies me.
Her eyes search me curiously as my hand longs to reach out to the other side of the mirror. I want to talk to her, see what she has to say. Did her wise blue eyes offer me any wisdom? Or did they want to feed me lies today? It's a mixed bag with her.
I smirk at that. She does too. We have an odd sense of humor. How do I really feel about this girl staring back at me though...?
Before I've left it in her hands, but today I'll leave it in mine.