GG's Place

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godsgirl83
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh, the second half is about Colton. I read the book years ago..... "Heaven is for Real" I haven't heard any of his testimonies in years, been meaning to. They made a children's picture book to tell the story to little LITTLE ones. We used to get it from the library, my kids were CAPTIVATED with it.
 
there is so much, so very much goodness to share and use to keep our focus on Jesus.
Here is the testimony of my friend who ignited my walk with the Lord, Brian Fenimore of Plumbline Ministries, he will be in Cedar Rapids at Springs of Life church this August 10th and 11th. I am really looking forward to growing more from this coming teaching.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ruby123
I saw this video a while back and it was brought to my attention again this morning, it is about visitations over the span of years for this pastor and his family and now this lady.
God is so very good!
 
I saw this video a while back and it was brought to my attention again this morning, it is about visitations over the span of years for this pastor and his family and now this lady.
God is so very good!
Wow! Wow wow wow!
 
I saw this video a while back and it was brought to my attention again this morning, it is about visitations over the span of years for this pastor and his family and now this lady.
God is so very good!


Just watched that video Shittim. Awesome!!
 
I woke up with a song running through my mind......
part of it I think was being made as I woke up. But the more I run it through my head, well I may have heard it once or twice before. Going to do a quick search and see........
haven't found it yet.......
 
Glad you ladies enjoyed, He is coming soon. Really time for us to redouble our walk with Him, myself first of course, I am sure you folks are ok.
 
Glad you ladies enjoyed, He is coming soon. Really time for us to redouble our walk with Him, myself first of course, I am sure you folks are ok.
HA! No I'm not okay.....
but that's why I have a Savior, Redeemer, who is my Best Friend!
 
  • Like
Reactions: shittim
Well, Rocky Raccoon is working out his destiny far from my house,
IS HE??? Is he REALLY.....
iu
 
  • Like
Reactions: shittim
I saw this video a while back and it was brought to my attention again this morning, it is about visitations over the span of years for this pastor and his family and now this lady.
God is so very good!

How awesome.........your old men shall dream dreams,your young men shall see visions! Thank you for sharing!
 
(oh oh, I thought he looked young to me)

We live in a very special time, much is expected of us, to His glory.
bless you