GG's Place

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godsgirl83
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
it's every day for us, with the Lord, pretty tired, going to pile in and enjoy His dreams of instruction and blessing, same to you and all, I hope He gets me up to see if Ruby had such dreams, I sought them from Him for her.
blessings
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godsgirl83
it's every day for us, with the Lord, pretty tired, going to pile in and enjoy His dreams of instruction and blessing, same to you and all, I hope He gets me up to see if Ruby had such dreams, I sought them from Him for her.
blessings
Sweet sleep my friend.
 
I was led to post that
NOW I get it!
I mean when I first opened that last night it just soothed me and I couldn't place my finger on just why it was standing out so strong.
As I was laying in bed last night, I remembered that this was one of the verses the Lord pointed me to at the beginning of a trial in life a about a year and half ago. Now as the situation is FINALLY wrapping up, it hasn't been good for me and discouragement has tried to creep in...…..
 
WOW! Thank you for sharing, and as I read that He brought to my mind Isaiah c28-
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godsgirl83
Craving SUGAR LIKE CRAZY these past few days!!!! Been doing okay w/o the carbs and breads, but SUGAR is calling me!!! Not the pepsi stuff though, that I'm doing good to say NO to...... but we run into the grocery store and there's cookies and junk right there greeting me.
Could be from stress, could be hormonal or a little of both. Leaning more towards stress right now as there is affliction to us. It's been a long year / year&half with a situation and while I am happy it is FINALLY almost over, I am not happy with the end results and in the past few days since being given these results, as I look back and reflect, that has been when the sugar cravings have REALLY started in again. Even last week during our vacation when it's a little harder to eat healthier I didn't have the cravings.......
STRESS!!! I definitely think it's due to stress.
So, looking for what scripture I can apply here.
 
It's past my bed time and I am tired, so why am I still up? Because right now I am :mad: and maybe I'm misinterpreting Ephesians 4:26 where it says not to let the sun go down on your anger........
but from past experience I know that if I try to sleep while angry well, my dreams (if there are any) just reflect that and my sleep is not sound and restful. I don't know what's worse..... to try and sleep while angry and not be able to get rest OR to stay up angry while I SHOULD BE sleeping and still not get any rest? Either way I thinks it's a lose:lose situation.......
I guess it does no good to stay up fuming over something I have no control over. What's done is done. Romans 8:28.....
Okay, getting a little better now... going to try and get some sleep..... A detailed dream with some direction would be nice tonight:giggle::sleep:
 
Thank you Shittim.
No dreams, that I can recall. However, the sleep was good, and sound all through the night. I awoke this morning ready to take on the day!
 
I do not have any sayings of beauty to add to your keepbox! EXCEPT TO SAY YOU ARE A BLESSING,G G and I love you!💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏
 
just cruising round the net, finding quotes that are hitting home today.

65479637_2679110658807085_5094170944969113600_n.jpg
67513187_2702927089758775_7557292340847575040_n.jpg
67239720_1399564066874380_7512313686682238976_n.png
66765341_1398877360276384_6497850404301176832_n.jpg