GG's Place

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

thank user @Jhunie for sharing in life-bits, I just collect and save here so I can find easier when I need it down the road........

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Good morning GG!!! So very good to hear from you, got to pray with a lady yesterday, she is from Milwaukee, she was just inside the VA with a BIG cart full of stuff, I asked as I passed by if she were going home? No, husband just came in for a kidney, I shared how my friend had gone with her family to a model train event, I asked if I could pray with her, she was VERY pleased and as we did we experienced Holy Spirit coming on us, she was VERY effusive in her thanks as I explained how our Father knew at the Creation we would meet at that moment and the opportunity to pray for blessing, protection, provision, and favor would rest them both, in Jesus name. Also met up with a couple from a couple weeks ago. we had prayed as I took her to her motel for the same and experienced His showering us with His presence which I shared about. I am wondering if this mission He has me walking out is also about sharing His way to access His gifts and abilities with these veterans. I also had the opportunity to talk with the top person in our volunteer food chain who is getting reports of the power of G-d being manifested through me and others He has called to be there, as I was speaking to him with experienced His presence with us and I shared with him how when as we met at that corner in the hallway in His name He promised to be there with us and here is, we were experiencing that. He gave me a BIG firm, warm handshake and a "G-d bless you" which I thought was a real blessing, I will be staying in prayer for all that transpired yesterday. I believe he wants this for further reflection, meditation and prayer in Jesus name.
bless you GG

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hi GG, is this how Jesus holds you???
bless you in Jesus name.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That is so very sweet, thank you for sharing, we miss you.
By the way, Wisconsin got robbed with that 15 yard penalty.
bless you in Jesus name.

G

Godsgirl83

1579259933760.png
Think on this...…. through Him we have VICTORY!!!!