L
LeoLion
Guest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkiX_g8hGPI
This song is for somebody in here. I don't know who you are,but this song is to encourage you. I originally wanted to post another song and link,but I feel the Lord telling me to put this one first for someone. Also I want to encourage all my brothers and sisters to check out Ginney Owens new album. It is so anointed! I will post another link a little later. Hope this really blesses someone and touches their heart like I believe it will. Amen
This song is for somebody in here. I don't know who you are,but this song is to encourage you. I originally wanted to post another song and link,but I feel the Lord telling me to put this one first for someone. Also I want to encourage all my brothers and sisters to check out Ginney Owens new album. It is so anointed! I will post another link a little later. Hope this really blesses someone and touches their heart like I believe it will. Amen