Girl who cried wolf

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cairparavel
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cairparavel

Guest
Sometimes i feel like i'm complaining about my problems a bit too much on this website...especially in on the women's forum. For that i apologize. I keep bringing up the same subjects - lonliness, my husband, depression, self-hate, and so on. Sometimes i feel like people are thinking: "oh there she goes again complaining about her loveless marriage, or her self-esteem issues, or her whatever issues."

The main reason i say this is because my husband (my best friend) says people don't want to hear the same thing over and over and they get really tired of it, just like he does. It gets too repetitive and people don't like that. Maybe that's why i've been incapable of making friends in the real world..i unload too soon if i feel like i can trust someone and then i ruin the relationship. So he is right. God pretty much is the only one who really wants to hear my problems, even if they are on repeat and He decides not to fix them or answer any prayers. And i'm learning to be ok with that. I'm trying to be content with the cards i've been dealt in life and stop being so complainy.

I really would like to erase a lot of my posts i wrote in a heat of emotion and pain reaching out to anyone who would hear...my faith has been wavering alot as a solo Christian with noone to pray with for the last 25 yrs - husband i don't pray together ever (not even during a crisis..he says he prays in his head, but not out loud and never with other people)

So i just wanted to say "i'm really sorry for sounding like i'm crying wolf over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again." It's not easy having mental problems in this world alone. I hope i can restrain myself next time i need to vent! :)
 
With me, it is not hearing things over, and over again, if there is any improvement, or things getting worse. I know it gets to me, when I give advice, there is no reaction. It is not the person being annoying, but with me wondering where I might have gone wrong in my advice, and might be at a stand still..because I want to do the right thing and help you heal. I am hardest on myself when someone is not seeing relief. Yet, that is when I know that I must hand it over to God, because he knows the other person deeper than myself!

Much love