girls chat room (sorry guys I love you but no, no, no. No joke stay out)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
perhaps we can just hangout and talk about stuff that we would like to talk with to others who happen to be girls.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hey.... That moment you realize your heart ain't as strong as you want it to be and that the person you loved with all of your hearth and every breadth of your soul never really loved you that way but instead just wants to be..... friends, sigh... sometimes i hate the pain that comes with being a girl, sigh

G

Gracie_14

Hey.... That moment you realize your heart ain't as strong as you want it to be and that the person you loved with all of your hearth and every breadth of your soul never really loved you that way but instead just wants to be..... friends, sigh... sometimes i hate the pain that comes with being a girl, sigh
Becc.... anything you need to tell us....?

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Has anyone else have or currently experiencing singleness issues or perhaps wonder if there is any reason for the time of single. Has anyone else had a heartbreak for only a crush who never seemed to look twice? I know the feeling that's for sure, I know people close to me who have personally went through heart breaks and how are now currently dealing with it, (some member of my family.) so can we be honest for a second has anyone else ever had the tragic of a heart break? Or is it just me? has anyone else struggled in the singleness or is it just me?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Has anyone else have or currently experiencing singleness issues or perhaps wonder if there is any reason for the time of single. Has anyone else had a heartbreak for only a crush who never seemed to look twice? I know the feeling that's for sure, I know people close to me who have personally went through heart breaks and how are now currently dealing with it, (some member of my family.) so can we be honest for a second has anyone else ever had the tragic of a heart break? Or is it just me? has anyone else struggled in the singleness or is it just me?
Heartbreak? Story of my life, lol....