girls chat room (sorry guys I love you but no, no, no. No joke stay out)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Cinderella because she was abused and humiliated by her stepmother and stepsisters, but then she found her prince, but then she lost him and felt sad and unworthy of him, but then her prince found her and showed her that she was loved and worthy.
wait.... I asked the girls
suspicious stuff going on around here

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
it's no accident you are a guy, there's purpose in that. I used to want to act like a guy for years. I'm just being honest right now. But no, that's not how God made me. They way He made us is how He intended, for a complete higher reason than we can even imagine. He created us this way and He's got a plan. The question is are we gonna fight against Him and live a life that we were never designed to live or are we gonna see and watch what He can do and what He intends to do in our lives. And from my personal experience He has a much bigger and better plan than I even could imagine

Aug 2, 2009
meh, that ain' t true. Everything that makes you think like a guy is already in your DNA
But I like Taylor Swift songs and I can sing high notes and I love Hello Kitty and I sometimes type little hearts at the end of my posts. ♥ ♥ ♥ See. :)

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
going on my vacation it's up to you girls now

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
But I like Taylor Swift songs and I can sing high notes and I love Hello Kitty and I sometimes type little hearts at the end of my posts. ♥ ♥ ♥ See. :)

I've been waiting, for a girl like you, to come into my life... lol

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
the war is finished i repeat the war is finished