Give me bad advice...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
wear high heels like the girls on the "runway"!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
cover your face in plastic, PVA glue makes a good face peel

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
eat all the expired food in tin cans in your bunker...its perfectly safe

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
leave your used tissues in the library for the librarian to pick up and talk extremely loudly.
Teachers, do your best to yell at your students.
Send all your rubbish there too.
Dont let your librarian have any breaks.

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
eat all the expired food in tin cans in your bunker...its perfectly safe
It's funny you say that...

One time I bought crab meat in a can (the first time I've ever done that). It was in a refrigerated section. I was actually visiting a group of friends for a week, and we went to this special market. When I got home from my visit, I robotically put my cans in the pantry.

Later I went to get that can of crab meat and the can top had bubbled up. No surprise, it had to be refrigerated. :( I didn't even open it.

Per the USDA:
  1. If cans are in good condition (no dents, swelling, or rust) and have been stored in a cool, clean, dry place they are safe indefinitely.
  2. High acid foods such as tomatoes and other fruit will keep their best quality up to 18 months; low acid foods such as meat and vegetables, 2 to 5 years.
  3. NEVER USE food from containers that show possible "botulism" warnings: leaking, bulging, or badly dented cans; cracked jars or jars with loose or bulging lids; canned food with a foul odor; or any container that spurts liquid when opening. Even a minuscule amount of botulinum toxin can be deadly.

Oct 8, 2019
You want a new updated style? Just wash all of your clothes in globby ink, the colors will change and be updated - for better or worse.

Mosie

May 30, 2022
Go on a hike and whistle and make it a point to look for Sasquatch/Bigfoot. What's the harm?

Mosie

May 30, 2022
Or just pick up your phone and start scrolling. People love that lol
While you are scrolling on your phone, look up a local Therapist and text them the number! OR better yet, make an appointment for them. Say, 'Hey, sorry to interrupt, but are free next Thursday at 4pm?" Works like a charm. Then say, can I suggest maybe get a journal and write down everything you are laundry listing to me now, so you can read it on your first appointment. Okay, gotta run!

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Go on a hike and whistle and make it a point to look for Sasquatch/Bigfoot. What's the harm?
And, offer him a lift, and when he gets close, pull away a few feet. Then repeat. What could go wrong?