Give them all...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I lay here in the early morning, reflecting on all that He has given us to enjoy, like crisp new beginnings each and every day, or nature filled with mystery and intrigue.

There are seasons, though, and we all go through them. They help us grow but they can be quite challenging, huh, to say the least?!. Like in that song, Give them all, He never said there'd always be sunshine, that there wouldn't be any rain.

I believe He uses every heartache, every tear, every pain, loss and trouble to bless, either ourselves, or and even more profound, the lives of others. I hope if you, yourself, or someone close to you is walking through a storm of the most windiest and heaviest kind that you and yours are finding refuge in Him. For me, my first inclination, sometimes, is to look away from Him. He tells us, specifically, to keep our eyes on Him. Oh Lord forgive my eyes as they wander. You are my heart's desire, I hone in on Your Majesty!!

I am so grateful for all the ups and downs, though the latter is not anyones preference. They can be so very uncomfortable. It is in those times, however, that we are brought to our knees. The best place to be. Oh how he woes us into the wilderness.

On this day, I don't want to allow the burdens of this life to fog the bountiful pleasures He provides. Provision, work, family and friends, rest, hope, laughter, spring right around the corner, love, healing, thought, writing…on and on. All the amazing blessings in all the land combined are so miniscule in comparison to the Greatest Blessings of all…Him and His Glory!!

I pray we all see His revealing this day.

Love to you all and God Bless..❤ 🥰

I hope we all Give them all, everything, to Jesus!!

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Amen......🥺 I needed this reminder today. It's a bad good day. Thank you for sharing.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
I too needed this today, and as I was reading the thread title, that song is what came to mind

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Amen......🥺 I needed this reminder today. It's a bad good day. Thank you for sharing.
Love the creative way you put that, a bad good day. I hope, though, that your bad good day turned into a good good day. Thank you for reading. It makes sharing funner if that makes sense, in the bestest kind of good way. :D.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I too needed this today, and as I was reading the thread title, that song is what came to mind
Hi you, I love your profile pic. It is so good to see you. You wrote in the questions thread about your good bye post. I went to try and find it. Anyway, thanks for reading this too, as I know long-winded and me get along far too well, lol. I really appreciate it. Hugs girl. I hope your three babies are good.