Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.
I have given money to a friend to help them buy a house and asked for it back after the purchase. I am not sure if they would hast reached out to me to return the money. I lent chargers to people in hospital and had to ask things back. People ask to borrow my phone and I had to ask for it back as it caused me to be not comfortable.
Could someone help me explore this scripture and what it means. Do we rely on the memory of those who we give things to?
I have given to beggers and obviously don't expect it back.
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.
I have given money to a friend to help them buy a house and asked for it back after the purchase. I am not sure if they would hast reached out to me to return the money. I lent chargers to people in hospital and had to ask things back. People ask to borrow my phone and I had to ask for it back as it caused me to be not comfortable.
Could someone help me explore this scripture and what it means. Do we rely on the memory of those who we give things to?
I have given to beggers and obviously don't expect it back.