Glitchy inbox

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Notifications and PMs got a bit messed up... anyone else experiencing it? Also get errors opening mail asking me to refresh...

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
"Attention:
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."

Could this anyhow be related to my browser settings?
I switched to another PC... although the glitchiness was there yesterday too on the old pc... But I wasn't getting these errors.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
"Attention:
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."

Could this anyhow be related to my browser settings?
I switched to another PC... although the glitchiness was there yesterday too on the old pc... But I wasn't getting these errors.
It's possible it's a browser setting. An older computer may have had a similar setting still.
First suggestion is to log out, not just close the browser. Then clear out all your internet cache and such things. Check any possible settings in your browser. Close the browser and try again. If you don't regularly restart your machine that may also be a worthwhile option.
If these don't work then pray someone better with computers comes along.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Seems it sorted out the alerts underneath the bell icon but inbox and its notifications still aren't right.
I still don't see some messages I've sent before, they are gone (earlier when I reloaded I saw them sent so I am sure my internet was fine). Also I still see notification for 1 message that is either not there, or it's for previous message that keeps alerting me in spite of having read it.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I purged it all over again now it's all right (not sure how but hey as long as it works)
Thanks for help :)