Global government how it starts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 15, 2017
There will be a global government but how did it start.

179 nations agreed to Agenda 21 in 1992 which is economics, ecology, and social, which they want to put everyone equal so they are compatible with a global government, and to move all people from the rural areas in to the cities, and ban the police as the citizens will be the police force as they watch their neighbor, and 24 hour surveillance of the streets by technology.

They will economically collapse America on purpose, and the stimulus checks a pattern for basic income for the people.

Black lives matter to start off Agenda 21 and to cry for equality, and to defund the police.

The goal of a global government is 2030 which the United Nations wants all nations to be compatible with the global government by putting aside their differences in their government such as America with Democrat and Republican.

The purpose of a global government to start is for trade between nations where they can move their goods from place to place with no borders which will be low cost and no taxes for all are one with no borders.

But it will develop in to more once they are together as one government as the government takes more control and becomes strict which they cannot back out of it then without retaliation from the global government and army.

The world will be split in to 10 sections with a leader in each section.

Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

3 of the horns must of rebelled which is probably 3 sections that cover the Arab nations as they rebel against them making the new age movement interpretation of religion the only religion that can be preached.

Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

They brought back the Babylonian kingdom and a certain nation is responsible and they do trade with the whole world which is the start of the global government to do trade with each other without borders so that it is cheaper and less of a hassle.

World Trade Center, New York, United Nations headquarters, New York, United Religions headquarters, San Francisco.

The start of the global government is for the purpose of trade of the nations without borders but will develop in to a more controlling and strict government which no nation or people can back out of it or destruction will come upon them and they cannot fight the world as the Arab nations will find out but they will fight for Allah.

President Trump is playing stupid and the bad guy on purpose for it is part of the plan and America will do away with Republican and Democrat and be a balance between the 2 to be compatible with the coming global government but they have 10 years to do it.

And of course for America is the nation that is responsible for the Babylonian kingdom coming back.

Dec 13, 2020
Texas
Interesting. And frightening. The more news I read and the more I read my Bible, the more all the chaos happening around us makes perfect sense. God have mercy.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
This is an important subject we all should study. Each of us is a part of what brings on terrible governments. There are more and more genocides, Hitler was only the most famous. When Christianity is lived as a way of life by the majority of people, there is no evil government.

As the idea of tolerance is made the accepted way of life, it has not resulted in love for all man as it is supposed to, it is used to accept evil in the church. Historically the church has lead in promoting good living, it has been a powerful force to promote fine living. It has lost its power today. I am not sure just why,.

These things are inevitable, they are coming. I think every Christian should do his best to do everything possible to keep it at bay as long as possible.

When God decided Sodom and Gomorrah must be destroyed, he said that he would not destroy it if only ten righteous men were found. Your devotion to the Lord is powerful.

Dec 13, 2020
Texas
When God decided Sodom and Gomorrah must be destroyed, he said that he would not destroy it if only ten righteous men were found. Your devotion to the Lord is powerful.
Amen!

"Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it."

Matthew 16:24-25

P

pottersclay

Thank you for the share. My eyes have been on Israel as the times are at hand.
God has spoken and let those in Christ rise to the occasion.

Parabellum..... Maranatha

Dec 11, 2020
9/11/2001 was a major reset for the USA. A WAR was declared on terrorism, & slowly since that day every President has signed away our rights thru executive orders. Just do a search & you will see the truth in this statement. As of now, no one, anywhere, in any country, has any rights. Satan is loosed from the pit & is deceiving the Nations. The USA was never a democracy! It has always been a Republic. Which simply means a few ruling all. The end is now! May God/YAHUAH have mercy on us all.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
179 nations agreed to Agenda 21 in 1992 which is economics, ecology, and social, which they want to put everyone equal so they are compatible with a global government...
This also corresponds with the beginning of the European Union (1993). The goal was to do away with nationalism and national boundaries, and flood the West with Third World migrants. And that is why everyone hated Trump's agenda to Make America Great Again. Unfortunately, he put all the Alligators in charge of the Swamp, and they all betrayed him.