Global Warming, Is It A Man Made Hoax?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Our Planet | Coastal Seas | FULL EPISODE | Netflix

F

Fundamental

They took pictures from other planets with voyager?

Is that like Santa riding around in a sled pulled by reindeer, landing on roof tops with his little elves, distributing presents down the chimney's?
So you are a troll? Or maybe you really are that unknowing...
Google image - pictures voyager

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
You do know they also took pictures from other planets with Voyager?
Voyager kept sending data to earth until it left our solar system for good.

How can people debate global warming if this simple science fails them? We are humanity! We even landed probes on comets, collected data and flew it right back to earth. Gravity and calculations we know little about, yet they do it.

And I do not parrot but am a genuine truthseeker. Only this blattant ignorance in our world is killing me softly.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_(spacecraft)
They took pictures from other planets with voyager?

Is that like Santa riding around in a sled pulled by reindeer, landing on roof tops with his little elves, distributing presents down the chimney's?
I'm pretty sure that Truth7t7 made that post because you used the phrase 'from other planets' (as if Voyager actually landed on each planet, took pictures, then lifted off the planet to go to the next destination).

I am guessing that you meant it in the sense of 'while in the vicinity of other planets'.

He is just poking fun at you.

:)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The wires footage video is pretty hokey. With the Kubrick claim maybe he did do that for NASA. We were in a moon race with Russia I think it was. It was imperative we reach the moon first.
Maybe NASA did enlist the help of Kubrick to film the moon landing. What has to be explained is where did the astronauts that launched from the cape go for all those days they were on their way to the moon?
I don't believe all the other moon landings were a hoax. Actually, I don't believe the first landing was. Going on your premise what answers do you have for that? Where were the astronauts for all those days?
The astronauts were hanging out at the local bar on the beach, where did you expect them to go?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Yeah I'm on the troll, the moon landings are a hoax, to start it was the space race against Russia, yes Stanley Kuberick produced the event.

All the guys floating around like their in outer space is nothing more than a large plane coming down or going up at a 45 degree angle, as seen in the clip below

Zero Gravity Planes

F

Fundamental

I'm pretty sure that Truth7t7 made that post because you used the phrase 'from other planets' (as if Voyager actually landed on each planet, took pictures, then lifted off the planet to go to the next destination).

I am guessing that you meant it in the sense of 'while in the vicinity of other planets'.

He is just poking fun at you.

I don’t always understand humor and specially not at 8 am haha.
Sorry for my latest comment Truth ;)

F

Fundamental

Yeah I'm on the troll, the moon landings are a hoax, to start it was the space race against Russia, yes Stanley Kuberick produced the event.

All the guys floating around like their in outer space is nothing more than a large cargo plane coming down at a 45 degree angle
I am aware of those theories and cgi images from NASA. Well, I am aware of the accusations.

But the deal is Truth, is global warming man made or has it been going on for centuries? What caused the greenhouse effect in Venus? I bet it wasn’t humans but normal events.
I really wanted to dig into this South Atlatnic anomaly and its effect on our magnetic field. From what I have researched it is very clear mankind did not cause global warming, but we can speed it up.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
The wires footage video is pretty hokey. With the Kubrick claim maybe he did do that for NASA. We were in a moon race with Russia I think it was. It was imperative we reach the moon first.
Maybe NASA did enlist the help of Kubrick to film the moon landing. What has to be explained is where did the astronauts that launched from the cape go for all those days they were on their way to the moon?
I don't believe all the other moon landings were a hoax. Actually, I don't believe the first landing was. Going on your premise what answers do you have for that? Where were the astronauts for all those days?
On the Earth, of course...

F

Fundamental

Keep seeking. You have not found it yet. ;)

Because you have found IT? Come on now guys ;)
Difference is I do share data following up my context. I’m a big conspiracy thinker myself, but it should not be all mixed together in different topics imho.

I really think those scientists investigating the south atlantic anomaly and our weakening magnetic field may be unto somehting huge. There is just too much we dont understand about the weather and climate.
We have not found it but it is sure intereting to investigate from different point of views.

Alas flat earthers are lacking substantial knowledge or data backing up the “knowledge”. Not to be mean it is just my observation.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Only this blattant ignorance in our world is killing me softly.
Unfortunately, most of the 'blatant ignorance' in our world is in the form of "every day Joe" (and Jane) not understanding just how vivid the truth really is that is indicated by the highlighted phrase in this verse:

Revelation 12:

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

F

Fundamental

Unfortunately, most of the 'blatant ignorance' in our world is in the form of "every day Joe" (and Jane) not understanding just how vivid the truth really is that is indicated by the highlighted phrase in this verse:

Revelation 12:

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Our eyes may be deceiving us now and then, but we got a pretty good picture of this solar system from our earthly perspective.
Gravity is not just a theory, it is a law where space agencies rely on blasting stuff in space. It is really possible to send data million miles away into space. It takes time yes and it is no perfect connection. But is possible and done.

I have shared a technique how you can let sound travel without any wire for miles away, by aligning 2 satellites perfectly to eachother.
It’s quite alright to question science and all mankind has achieved. I question specific things on the moon landing thing, but that doesn’t mean they can’t’ take pictures from other planets and send data back to earth, he?

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Not to be mean it is just my observation.
Understood.

Nor is it my intent to "be negative" toward anyone.

Nor is it my intent to derail or side-track the thread.

Just adding 'tidbit' suggestions in response to different things mentioned "here and there" in the thread.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Because you have found IT? Come on now guys ;)
Difference is I do share data following up my context. I’m a big conspiracy thinker myself, but it should not be all mixed together in different topics imho.

I really think those scientists investigating the south atlantic anomaly and our weakening magnetic field may be unto somehting huge. There is just too much we dont understand about the weather and climate.
We have not found it but it is sure intereting to investigate from different point of views.

Alas flat earthers are lacking substantial knowledge or data backing up the “knowledge”. Not to be mean it is just my observation.
Fundamental when I read your responses I think of 1938 Orson Welles and his radio program when he had Martians invading New Jersey, it was mass hysteria in the US, as people were leaving cities for the mountains, absolute chaos.

The serpent temps man through unknown knowledge, just as in the garden, the forbidden fruit (Space Travel) we are God!

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Alas flat earthers are lacking substantial knowledge or data backing up the “knowledge”.
There is plenty of knowledge - only, helping others to understand how that knowledge translates into something that makes enough sense to enable them to "open their eyes and see it" can be very difficult considering that the person has been trained from birth to "not see it"...

A person must first be able to "un-brainwash" themselves before they can "see it" clearly.

F

Fundamental

Understood.

Nor is it my intent to "be negative" toward anyone.

Nor is it my intent to derail or side-track the thread.

Just adding 'tidbit' suggestions in response to different things mentioned "here and there" in the thread.

What is IT then to be found? :p
I appreciate comments pushing my current understanding a lot.
But the flat earth model is doing our current researches no good. Why would the current model be the only deception and the flat model not?
I really considered and spend about a month researching flat earth theories. In the end it just doesn’t make sense and most are too stubborn or lazy to spend a night time reading into the details. The devil is always in the details. Dissect it all and you will find our earth is a spinning ball.
It is brought in perfect harmony with our moon to create a stable climate. The earth, the moon and our sun are perfectly aligned for all biology we experience today.

I highly recommend any flat earther to get into astrology themselves, buy a cheap telescope second hand and follow the night skies throughout the year. I should install mine again too. It is in the math and math does not lie. Math is the univeral language. Most is even beyond my current understanding, but I know enough to understand a flat model makes no sense. All telescopes on earth having followed Oumuamua could see it being “slingshotted” around our sun back out of our solar system. We see every planet from this solar system being followed by telescopes revolving around the sun (or being swallowed up), for centuries now.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Our eyes may be deceiving us now and then, but we got a pretty good picture of this solar system from our earthly perspective.
Gravity is not just a theory, it is a law where space agencies rely on blasting stuff in space. It is really possible to send data million miles away into space. It takes time yes and it is no perfect connection. But is possible and done.

I have shared a technique how you can let sound travel without any wire for miles away, by aligning 2 satellites perfectly to eachother.
It’s quite alright to question science and all mankind has achieved. I question specific things on the moon landing thing, but that doesn’t mean they can’t’ take pictures from other planets and send data back to earth, he?
Just because they claim they went to other planets and you read their claims of going to other planets, does not really mean that they went to these planets, that you claim they went to?

Sound confusing?

F

Fundamental

Fundamental when I read your responses I think of 1938 Orson Welles and his radio program when he had Martians invading New Jersey, it was mass hysteria in the US, as people were leaving cities for the mountains, absolute chaos.

The serpent temps man through unknown knowledge, just as in the garden, the forbidden fruit (Space Travel) we are God!
I don’t think the forbidden fruit was space travel. The forbidden fruit was knowledge we should not imply. It was disobeying God and implementing knowledge by making an elite group feel as gods and their people as servants. Kings thinking they become gods makes them no god. We see kings of the past being surrounded with snake imagery etc. These snakes were actual deities whispering into those kings ears.
They have grown in power and changed our world a lot compared to Biblical times. This change we experience gradual throughout the centuries is a build up to the coming Armageddon.

F

Fundamental

Just because they claim they went to other planets and you read their claims of going to other planets, does not really mean that they went to these planets, that you claim they went to?

Sound confusing?
No it doesn’t sound confusing because I am just going to respect your opinion and agree to disagree. ;)

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I appreciate comments pushing my current understanding a lot.
Good! For that is all I am trying to do - get people to think...

But the flat earth model is doing our current researches no good.
On the contrary. It does virtually every research the most good!

The devil is always in the details.
Indeed! And, if you are interested, I will try to illustrate something about paying attention to the details - using your own reference...

Dissect it all and you will find our earth is a spinning ball.
Dissect it all and you will find that the earth cannot possibly be a spinning ball flying through space...