Global warming or upcoming ice age

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
you didn't answer the question

The question I asked was what would happen if there was no volcanoes.

Then I suggest a research for how old and how long theese active volcanoes have been active.

What is the most active volcanoes at any one time.

What is the age of each volcanoes.

Or when did each volcanoes first ever erupt.

After This study we can question some theory 🙂
If there were no volcanoes there would be no life on planet earth.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
If there were no volcanoes there would be no life on planet earth.
good answer 😊

Second question what's the most amount of volcanoes at any one time 😊

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
yes what is the most amount of erupting volcanoes at anyone time.

Has it always been 10 to 20 .
48 volcanoes were in continuing eruption status as of 9 June 2023.

An eruption marked as "continuing" does not always mean persistent daily activity, but
indicates at least intermittent eruptive events without a break of 3 months or more.

There are about 1,350 potentially active volcanoes worldwide (search engine find).

May 27, 2023
Good point friend 😉

I believe the earth is designed to go in and out of ice ages from glacial to interglacial.

In the form of global warming

Through recycling gasses from organic matter 😊.

Did you watch the vid ?

by the way what is a vid

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
48 volcanoes were in continuing eruption status as of 9 June 2023.

An eruption marked as "continuing" does not always mean persistent daily activity, but
indicates at least intermittent eruptive events without a break of 3 months or more.

There are about 1,350 potentially active volcanoes worldwide (search engine find).
yes the best way to determine is how many volcanoes have erupted each year. There active but not all erupting at once 😊

For the last 20 years the number totals 1668 with a higher increase per year than the previous 20 years like 70 to 90 each year

The previous 20 years is total 1279 with an overall much lower figure each year. 60 to 70 each year

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
good answer 😊

Second question what's the most amount of volcanoes at any one time 😊
I don't know. At any one time would be something no one knows. It seems to me the biggest lava fields took place at the same time as the Permian Extinction and are in Siberia.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I don't know. At any one time would be something no one knows. It seems to me the biggest lava fields took place at the same time as the Permian Extinction and are in Siberia.
The evidence I have found is there has been an increase of 400 volcanoe eruptions from 2002 - 2022

Compared to 1982 - 2002 there was 400 less volcanoe eruptions less in this time period.

That surely represents global warming to me,
What's your thoughts

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The evidence I have found is there has been an increase of 400 volcanoe eruptions from 2002 - 2022

Compared to 1982 - 2002 there was 400 less volcanoe eruptions less in this time period.

That surely represents global warming to me,
What's your thoughts
Global warming does not cause an increase in volcanoes. The theory says that burning fossil fuel increases greenhouse gases in the atmosphere which in turn trap heat and cause "global warming".

The volcanic activity and earthquake activity in my opinion are a direct result of a gravitational field on the Earth from a brown dwarf star that you can see in this picture.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Global warming does not cause an increase in volcanoes. The theory says that burning fossil fuel increases greenhouse gases in the atmosphere which in turn trap heat and cause "global warming".

The volcanic activity and earthquake activity in my opinion are a direct result of a gravitational field on the Earth from a brown dwarf star that you can see in this picture.

The question was global warming not climate change.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023

Are you talking about the gravitational pull of the moon making the volcanoes erupt ?.

I know the moon makes the oceans rise, but can that gravitational pull get inside a small hole on top of a volcanoe ?.

Shortly they would all erupt if it was so

But if it was gravitation pull from another plannet or the moon causing an increase in volcanoes over the last twenty years, it would still be global warming wouldn't it 🤔

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Are you talking about the gravitational pull of the moon making the volcanoes erupt ?.

I know the moon makes the oceans rise, but can that gravitational pull get inside a small hole on top of a volcanoe ?.

Shortly they would all erupt if it was so

But if it was gravitation pull from another plannet or the moon causing an increase in volcanoes over the last twenty years, it would still be global warming wouldn't it 🤔
Look at the picture, there are lots of pictures of this object, our solar system is a binary star system our Sun with a brown dwarf star that you need a special telescope to see and that is on a very elliptical orbit swinging by the sun every 500 years or so. It is now close enough that we can see it easily and there are many pictures and videos on Youtube of people getting a glimpse of it despite efforts to hide it behind chemtrails. This is why they are so desperate about Agenda 2030 saying we have seven years left. Wormwood is going to strike the Earth in 2030. They are desperate to dig tunnels and store food so they can make it through the catastrophe.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Look at the picture, there are lots of pictures of this object, our solar system is a binary star system our Sun with a brown dwarf star that you need a special telescope to see and that is on a very elliptical orbit swinging by the sun every 500 years or so. It is now close enough that we can see it easily and there are many pictures and videos on Youtube of people getting a glimpse of it despite efforts to hide it behind chemtrails. This is why they are so desperate about Agenda 2030 saying we have seven years left. Wormwood is going to strike the Earth in 2030. They are desperate to dig tunnels and store food so they can make it through the catastrophe.
the dwarf star could be a new star slung out by our nearest twin stars apha centuria a and alpha centuria b, I remember something about it years ago from a study I did, with out going back there I read those two stars could be the alpha and omega star of our heavens.

It could be this new Dwarf star is getting closer or a sign when was it first spotted do you know

It could be something is on the horizon with this 😊

Ted01

May 14, 2022
yes what is the most amount of erupting volcanoes at anyone time.

Has it always been 10 to 20 .
What if it's all one volcano with a lot of vents?
Could we say the entire Earth is just one big volcano?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
the dwarf star could be a new star slung out by our nearest twin stars apha centuria a and alpha centuria b, I remember something about it years ago from a study I did, with out going back there I read those two stars could be the alpha and omega star of our heavens.

It could be this new Dwarf star is getting closer or a sign when was it first spotted do you know

It could be something is on the horizon with this 😊
It is not a "new" star. We have paintings of it from the Dark ages, it could explain the sun standing still, and it could explain the sun being darkened for 3 hours when Jesus was crucified.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
What if it's all one volcano with a lot of vents?
Could we say the entire Earth is just one big volcano?
well you could do but volcanoes also represent heat spots at more of a more intense level for that zone.

Theres been 400 more eruptions in this last twenty years than the twenty before.