Go Cowboys

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

88

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2016
3,517
77
48
Thought I was going to talk about football----no, just running the face with patience (Hebrews 6:12)----some promises only come to the persistent...Grace and Peace
 
no, just running the face

what about running the race?

maybe slow down on the thread creation...and develop your threads instead of making them headline news

the thrill is gone
 
I'll try to slow down---- I got spools all over the place...
 
Also. Booooooo Cowboys suck. (LOL I only say that because my in-laws are fans)
 
howdy don't be talkin bad bout those cowboys i'm from Texas, and I don't mean the football team a true cowboy doesn't watch football he sings home on the range while roundin up them cattle.

Just kidding I'm no cowboy to soft for that life style lol
 
howdy don't be talkin bad bout those cowboys i'm from Texas, and I don't mean the football team a true cowboy doesn't watch football he sings home on the range while roundin up them cattle.

Just kidding I'm no cowboy to soft for that life style lol

Well, like the old cowboy song said... "Get along little doggie.." actually, it said get along little d o g i e (a young cow) but smart spell check won't let me spell it that way....:mad:

weenie dog.png
 
Figures....



figure skating?


2h5jhfk.gif
 
Thought I was going to talk about football----no, just running the face with patience (Hebrews 6:12)----some promises only come to the persistent...Grace and Peace
We have too many "running their faces" in here now, LOL! You might wanna try something different.:rolleyes:
 
You probably won't do much prayer and fasting tomorrow---maybe in the New Year...Grace and Peace
 
You probably won't do much prayer and fasting tomorrow---maybe in the New Year...Grace and Peace


serious people don't tell others what to do because they are too busy doing the doing themselves

besides, don't you know that Jesus said don't let one hand know what the other is doing?

how would you co-ordinate that mr. thread a minute? :rolleyes: