God-Adonai-And-HaShem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Aha..well you are quite the scholar. ARe your children as invested in the bible as you?
I'm not married and don't have children. But if I ever do I hope they will love the Lord and His word.:)

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
That's cool! I had a coworker that went to college in Berea; I think it was around an hour and a half from where I lived.

I've never been out of the states! But I was born in the deep South, lived about 9 years in KY, NE for a year and a half, now AR since last summer. And I've visited friends in family in a bunch of different states. But I've never been further west than NE or further North than MI. But I've been to the East Coast. What about you?

Feb 1, 2023
I have been to Europe, Russia (before this awful war), Norway, kenya, Tanzania, Canada and throughout parts of the USA mostly California, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and Arizona. Also Mexico.
Your mother just advised me you are her daughter and I am terribly embarrassed. If you wish I can certainly unfollow you. I just found your comments interesting. You are a very enquiring young lady.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
This thread is another attempt to simply stir the pot and cause spiritual confusion. And we know who is ultimately behind this.
Just look around. It happened sooner than I thought.

Didn't Satan say, "Yea, hath God said?..."

So his false prophets carry that same message to not only destroy Eve's faith, but that of her children until now.
How sad.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
I have been to Europe, Russia (before this awful war), Norway, kenya, Tanzania, Canada and throughout parts of the USA mostly California, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and Arizona. Also Mexico.
Your mother just advised me you are her daughter and I am terribly embarrassed. If you wish I can certainly unfollow you. I just found your comments interesting. You are a very enquiring young lady.
No why would you be embarrassed? Lol. No it's fine if you follow me.

That's so cool you've been all over the world like that!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
The truth of the matter is that Jesus of Nazareth was hated by the Jewish religious leaders and He is still hated by them. So they will do anything to degrade and blaspheme THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. And by doing so they seal their eternal destiny.
Indeed. It looks like he's accomplishing his task in destroying the faith of the young believers, just like I've seen happen to many others who gave ear to those cults. I'm surprised he hasn't been booted for blasphemy long ago.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus."

How dare these fake preachers blaspheme our Savior!

Jesus was called the name of a pig!
God was referred to as Baal!
Do I need to go on?
Where are the Christians men on this forum???
What are you Bible theologians who parse verbs and diagram sentences doing?
I'm not impressed.
How can we put up with such blasphemy?

May God Almighty's judgement come down upon them swiftly, in JESUS NAME!
AMEN!

E

evyaniy

Psalm 138:2 HNV version says.

I will bow down toward Your holy temple, And give thanks to Your Name for Your lovingkindness and for Your truth; For You have exalted Your Name and Your Word above all.

His Name YAHAVAH means Eternal Word. His Son is His Word as John 1 and Hebrews 1 tells us. In the volume of the Book it is written of Him. It is a blessing to know His Name and the meanings and how it points to the Son.

Also the Yod means Hand. The Hey means Behold. The Vav means hook or peg or spike. The shape of the Vav is like a nail or spike. Behold the Hands. Behold the spikes/nails. It is a picture of the Son and the Gospel in His Name. It should increase people's faith since the truth is evident in the meanings in His Name.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Why though, does the KJV translate YHWH to LORD instead of Jehovah in the OT?
I will gladly answer your question when it is in an appropriate place. This thread is Not an appropriate place.

The answer is a Pearl of great price that I'm not going to carry into this pig pen to drop it in the mud with these Hebrew Roots deceivers.

If I could I would take you by the hand, pick you up in my arms and carry you out of this den of vipers. Then I'd kick the door shut behind us. This is no place for you ladies.

"Dear Father,

May this damnable heresy in this thread go up in flames in the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ, Almighty GOD."

Amen

E

evyaniy

The facts remain that His Name has been hidden for centuries now. In the English translations they changed His Name to LORD and Lord GOD to substitute for His actual Name and Titles. It was no mistake, whatever the reason. Anyone starting to read the Scriptures would not know this. It takes lots of study and research to know His real Name and learn from knowing. There is still lots of resistance today and also lots of variations of His Name offered to confuse people further. He exalts His Name and His Word above all as Psalm 138 tells us. It is important to Him. The sound of His Name is sounding throughout creation constantly. Think what that means.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
I will gladly answer your question when it is in an appropriate place. This thread is Not an appropriate place.

The answer is a Pearl of great price that I'm not going to carry into this pig pen or chicken coop to drop it in the mud with these Hebrew Roots deceivers.

If I could I would take you by the hand, pick you up in my arms and carry you out of this den of vipers. Then I'd kick the door shut behind us. This is no place for you ladies.

"Dear Father,

May this damnable heresy in this thread go up in flames in the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ, Almighty GOD."

Amen
Thank you for your concern. I have had a lot of exposure to Hebrew roots and definitely see holes in their ideology.

E

evyaniy

Talk about a Pearl of great price. That would definitely be His Name and His Word and His Son Who reveals Him to us and accomplishes His will and saves us. No charge.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

E

evyaniy

Whether anyone accepts the explanations does not matter. The Hebrew Scriptures are available on a number of excellent Bible sites to confirm or disprove what is shared. Please disprove what was shared for everyone's benefit.

E

evyaniy

If you can disprove what was presented with Scripture it would be appreciated. Still waiting for someone to offer that kindness to correct the error if there is any.

E

evyaniy

Maybe there would be a lot more converts from other religions to faith in the Son if they came to understand how His Name YHVH points to the Son Who is the Eternal Word and our Eternal Salvation as His Name tells us.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The facts remain that His Name has been hidden for centuries now.
That is pure baloney. The name of JESUS -- which is above every name -- has been proclaimed worldwide for over 2,000 years.

There is not a single person on earth -- regardless of their religion -- who has not heard the name "Jesus" at one time or another. Jesus is also YHWH (the LORD) ad He also calls Himself "I AM THAT I AM" or "I AM". But the whole UNBELIEVING WORLD has heard about "Jesus".

So now my question to you is this: "Is Jesus GOD or is He not GOD"? A clear and straightforward answer is required.

E

evyaniy

Yahshua is One with the Father. When you see the Son you see the Father. He is the express Image of the Father in Whom all fullness of YAH dwells. He is our Eternal Salvation as His Name Yahshua means. He humbled Himself and became a Man to suffer death to save us.

Scriptures will follow.

E

evyaniy

Hebrews 1. (changed God to YAH. Could use EL but people may not understand the meaning since it has been hidden)

1 YAH, having in the past spoken to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 has at the end of these days spoken to us by His Son, Whom He appointed Heir of all things, through Whom also He made the worlds. 3 His Son is the radiance of His glory, the express image of His substance, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, Who, when He had by Himself purified us of our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become as much better than the angels as the more excellent Name He has inherited is better than theirs. 5 For to which of the angels did He say at any time,
“You are My Son.
Today I have become Your Father?”
and again,
“I will be to Him a Father,
and He will be to Me a Son?”
6 When He again brings in the Firstborn into the world He says, “Let all the angels of YAH worship Him.”